Anyone in Houston area

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salhi_aemr

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Blue ( Sold )
1970 Mach 1 Red ( Sold )
1972 Mach 1 Gold ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Green ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Vert Yellow
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Pewter
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
1971 Mustang Fastback Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dW1eva][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kxpoov/Mustang_Collections.jpg[/img][/url]
are there any members in Houston area?

I'm in Galveston County

Thank you guys, I was thinking if all of big horse mustang owners in Houston can go to a specific car show together it would be great having a bunch of our cars together, what yall think? also Mike you know more than me about car shows here in Houston, which one you think it should be? Niftee 50? or there is a new one coming hosted by West Houston Muscle, it should be close to Katy Mill parking lot on Aug 8th. Here is the flyer. Or maybe just a cruise all of us.

View attachment 28861

Thank you guys, I was thinking if all of big horse mustang owners in Houston can go to a specific car show together it would be great having a bunch of our cars together, what yall think? also Mike you know more than me about car shows here in Houston, which one you think it should be? Niftee 50? or there is a new one coming hosted by West Houston Muscle, it should be close to Katy Mill parking lot on Aug 8th. Here is the flyer. Or maybe just a cruise all of us.
Either is fine, another friend just told me about the West Houston Muscle show. I went to that last year but without my car. It was a big show held in the evening. They did a poor job with lighting, most cars were left in the dark and you could not see them. Hopefully they will do better this year.

Nifty50's is also a nice meet in a large parking lot that is well lit and always organized. Not a judged show, just a cruise in for everyone. The Mustangs tend to park together as do the Camaro's and Corvette's.

There is a show Saturday in Hempstead (Watermelon Festival) with a classic car parade (no stopping so overheating won't be issue for hot runners) then parking around shaded square for a car show. No fee and you get a meal and the cars are judged. I am hoping to go to this one depending on weather.

Either is fine, another friend just told me about the West Houston Muscle show. I went to that last year but without my car. It was a big show held in the evening. They did a poor job with lighting, most cars were left in the dark and you could not see them. Hopefully they will do better this year.

Nifty50's is also a nice meet in a large parking lot that is well lit and always organized. Not a judged show, just a cruise in for everyone. The Mustangs tend to park together as do the Camaro's and Corvette's.

There is a show Saturday in Hempstead (Watermelon Festival) with a classic car parade (no stopping so overheating won't be issue for hot runners) then parking around shaded square for a car show. No fee and you get a meal and the cars are judged. I am hoping to go to this one depending on weather.
I'll be at the Hempstead show but im not doing the parade. I'm flying back in from Seattle to Austin at 12:30 am and then driving back to College Station. I'll get a few hours sleep then headed town for the show.

There is a cruise in Brenham that night (no judges) as part of the Hot Nights, Cool Tunes event. Live band, music, and drinks. I'm headed over to it also.

I'll be a tired puppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back