Anyone in Oceanside / San Diego area can do a favor for me?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gibson_Junk

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe 351C
1969 Mustang Coupe EMPTY
Well if you have read any of my posts you know I need a roof. I found one out in Palm Desert area problem is they are open only suing the week. And I can't convince them to meet me on a Saturday to sell it to me. I need it desperately lol if someone is out in this area I got the cash for it just need someone that's able to get there during the week. I'd pay for the roof and for any gas costs you need.

Maybe that CL car is your answer if it's got a good roof. I feel your pain ever since I saw the pics and have been looking out for a coupe roof...even wondered if a cut up sportsroof could be grafted to work.

Oh man, I had to day off!:-/ I would have ran out their and got it. Work has been slow lately. I don't know until 230pm if I'm working or not. I'm working tomorrow but who knows Friday. Zach you need to call me.

Mike

I will check out this mustang this weekend. I am also going to give you a call and try to swing over to your place to finally meet up with you

I will check out this mustang this weekend. I am also going to give you a call and try to swing over to your place to finally meet up with you
I thought you were talking to me at first and misunderstood that even though I live in LA my LA is lower Alabama. Lol

I thought you were talking to me at first and misunderstood that even though I live in LA my LA is lower Alabama. Lol
Opps sorry was talking to Mike

Latest posts

Back