Anyone want to buy my red ram air car?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
THE CAR IS SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car! If it were 4 years ago, and I hadn't bought mine, I would be interested!

Just what I am looking for: A 4 speed Mach 1 project....but its out of my budget.

Tom, personally I think your asking price is a bargin for someone looking for a 71 Mach 1 with a 4 speed which I was years ago, finally ended up settling for a 71 Mach 1 with the C6, couldn't find one with the 4 speed that wasn't either way out of my price range or a rust bucket, I searched for a long time before giving up. Sounds like a great project car and worth investing the time and money into restoring it. After spending so much time and money on mine, I now realize how important it is to spend the extra time and money, up front and get the best project car you can to start out with. My only regret is not holding off until I found one like you describe with the 4 speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, personally I think your asking price is a bargin for someone looking for a 71 Mach 1 with a 4 speed which I was years ago, finally ended up settling for a 71 Mach 1 with the C6, couldn't find one with the 4 speed that wasn't either way out of my price range or a rust bucket, I searched for a long time before giving up. Sounds like a great project car and worth investing the time and money into restoring it. After spending so much time and money on mine, I now realize how import it to spend the extra time and money up front and get the best project car you can to start out with. My only regret is not holding off until I found one like you describe with the 4 speed.

Thanks, That is exactly the way I looked at it! Spend more money up front for better results later. This has been a hard decision for me but I have two little kids (1 and 5) and a job that is very demanding and i realize as my children are getting bigger I have less and less time to even think about the car.

Back