• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Anything AVOCADO!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeovine

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Bright Green Gold Metallic
Avocado Vinyl Interior
351c 2v
Hello members. I have a 73 mach 1 with an avocado interior. i've been able to source some of the interior parts such as carpet and headliner. Overall, the interior is solid but I desperately need an Avocado dash in good shape. Mine is significantly cracked and would require extensive repair and then a repaint. I'm not confident i will be able to find a matching paint after the repair and will require me to paint all the interior so it matches. Appreciate all this group does for mustang owners!

I have an Avocado dash, and steering column covers. The headliner moldings and quarter panels are for a Coupe and will not fit.

Attachments

• IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi I’m interested in the column cover. Too bad on the quarter panels. I could use those. Let me know how much and how to arrange things. I’m located in Massachusetts

The dash includes the pad as well? Any cracks in the pad at all?

Hi I’m interested in the column cover. Too bad on the quarter panels. I could use those. Let me know how much and how to arrange things. I’m located in Massachusetts
I have one if you still looking

Back