april fools

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2+2=GT350

Reaction score
My Car
1972 red mustang convertible 302 fmx auto std int black 1965 fastback 289 (work in progress 1996 red convertible
Okay April Fools is past but this is what happened to me , my girlfriend (of 5 years) went to visit her parents in Florida this past week and did not want me to go because of the way her parents interact when alone with the family. Of course I was not happy with the arrangement of me staying home alone with the animals so I came up with a plan of my own. The plan is to take a "vacation" of my own by myself as payback. In order to do this I need the help of various members to make it look real. What I would like to do is have POSTCARDS from various places to make it look like I am there. I will send 10.00 US to the first people who send me a postcard (BLANK) with a return address from a few selected places,....California- Hawaii- Australia- Germany-?? I will fill it in and send it back to you and you will send it out so as it it postmarked with country it is from. This is just for fun and I will post my results here. If you send a post card post here so other people know that you sent one and it is not duplicated. My intent is not to make anyone one made as it is just a joke on my my girlfriend

That's funny! Let me know if you want one from Las Vegas. No charge!

That's funny! Let me know if you want one from Las Vegas. No charge!
Yes PERFECT!!!! thanks I will email my address and such

If she knows the slightest thing about your bank account, you won't fool her for but a second.

However...would it be too devilishly evil - and fun - to send one from Florida?

Hehehehe :p

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
If you plan on traveling overseas, I can send you one from Luxembourg. :)

Free of charge of course.

I can do it from Phoenix. You will need to coordinate us so you don't get two post marked on the same date a thousand miles apart. You could also add realism to them ('just got in las vegas from Phoenix, man that drive was boring!' I thought about taking a quick detour to the grand canyon but it was just too cold out). Something like that.

BTW. I believe you can send them inside an envelope and addressed to 'postmaster' and the zip code. The post office will open it and then mail the card back to you. I will check with someone who will know (or you can check your local post office)

You can also use a free web service that lets you spoof the caller ID on cell phones.

Go to the websight, enter your phone number, enter the number to call, and enter the number you want the cell phone to show as caller ID, you hit dial moments later your phone rings and you are connected with your "victim" from the fake number.

You could call her from Luxembourg, or the White House, or a small village in the Amazon.

I had an employee that cheated on his payroll by doing this - he was just not smart enough to leave enough time between his faked client calls. He could not explain how he traveled hundreds of miles in a matter of seconds. The look on his face was priceless when I ask him to explain.

- Paul

You can also use a free web service that lets you spoof the caller ID on cell phones.

Go to the websight, enter your phone number, enter the number to call, and enter the number you want the cell phone to show as caller ID, you hit dial moments later your phone rings and you are connected with your "victim" from the fake number.

You could call her from Luxembourg, or the White House, or a small village in the Amazon.

I had an employee that cheated on his payroll by doing this - he was just not smart enough to leave enough time between his faked client calls. He could not explain how he traveled hundreds of miles in a matter of seconds. The look on his face was priceless when I ask him to explain.

- Paul
That's great Paul.... I pulled old tricks on my boss all the time. He always questioned me but i always had good coverage. One day I'm at NASA..... he called me up, made some excuse that he had another call coming in "call me back" *(knowing that security would NOT let you use your cell phone I had to call on the landline). I hung up looked at the engineer I was calling on. We'll call him (the customer) Paul...because that's his name, Paul says what that your boss? He isnt any more professional than to check in on you during a meeting Nope sure isnt. He says what's his number, calls it, says "This is Paul at NASA, seems you need to talk to your salesman" (he's on speaker phone) boss: "yes please" Paul: DONT EVER INTERRUPT A MEETING IN MY OFFICE AGAIN ....IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" :)D:D:D Paul liked me) ... he hangs up the phone...boss never questioned my wharabouts again!

If you want one from the Netherlands ... please mail me your adress.

Hilarious prank !!!!

JB

Back