Auction Friday Boss and 72 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it is a true Boss. It has the honeycomb ram air block outs in the scoops.

I wonder if it is a true Boss. It has the honeycomb ram air block outs in the scoops.
And no hoop pin locks.

Last edited by a moderator:

And no hoop pin locks.
I noticed the no hood locks. I went to the auction link to see if they had more pics but they don't. Someone has already bid $15,000 online. That was the opening bid and $10,000 on the Mach with screwed up hood paint.

David

And no hoop pin locks.
But it does say it is in R code in the ad.

Honestly, I'd be more interested in the '71 Road Runner or the '72 H-Code Mach 1, rather than the "questionable" Boss 351 (it's probably fine... but I think I've learned over time that I would probably not be a good candidate to own a Boss 351 :chin: )

Oh, and the rear spoiler is backwards on the '72, along with the "not quite right" stripes and TuTone. ;) :D

Back