Austin Vert's New Walk Around of Goldie.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey many, many thanks there Guys.

Your positive feedback really means a lot to me and i value your praise.

I am of course, very proud of the car, and love driving it around and getting a lot of attention and positive comments from people. :p

I am hoping to give the car a respray fairly soon this year, and that should pretty much finish up what i originally wanted to do with it.

Speaking of Bluey, my Mach 1,  i did do a walk around, so i will post that up  as well in the walk around section.

Once again, sincere thanks to all of you.

Greg. :)

Only improvement I'd suggest is video the engine and trunk compartment too:) Also, what is that round thing on the drivers door??

Great location looks like a great day. Been pissing down here for last couple weeks set to continue next week too:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback. This lady's dressed to kill, and proud of it!! ::devil:: ::devil:: 

Hey Greg! 

Looks like you've been checkin' out my ride. :p

That big ol' button on the driver's side is the power mirror switch. Did you tap into my power mirrors invention for Mustangs 1,2,3.??????????????

That's right - i invented power mirrors for '71 - '73 Mustangs. You've got power windows in your Vert - i haven't. Ize got power mirrors - you haven't. :D 

How do we set this imbalance?? :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin:  :p :p :p

BTW - I didn't do the full shoot, because i'm not selling the car at this stage. :p :p

Greg. :)

Hi to all,

Here's my latest walk around of GOLDIE.

Hi from Boise Idaho,

What size tires do you have on Goldie?

Thx

Very nice! First GoldGlow Vert I've seen with white deluxe interior.
Hi Guys,

Hey, thanks ever so much for your positive feedback on Goldie. Much appreciated from me. Yeah, you got to love the old girl in all her Gold Glory!
Rackerm - your '73 looks very sharp and spot on - great ride - great video!!(y)

The original white interior on gold and black outside color scheme is a knockout combo i have always thought, and yes, quite rare as well.

All the best for the new year guys and to all Forum members as well.

Greg.;)

Last edited:
Back