Back from Hollydays with GREAT THANKS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Hello there guys!!! Sorry for my almos a month of absence but i was on vacation and as i went to the beach at east, i didn´t bring my computer or anything...

I just needed some days off completely...

I must tell you i went in my stang and he behaved WONDERFUL!!!... just some minor little things but the hole trip was unveliebable enjoyable

While i was there, i recieved another surprice package :) I made my mother to pick it up from the office and ship it to the beach where i was staying :)...

As the matter of fact it was trully worth it because as you can see in the pics... this is MORE THAN I COULD EVEN IMAGINE from a fantastic guy that has a will to help as we all know...

Scott took the time and had the gester to put this box together full with Adams Polish products and ship it to me in here.... That came just on time for the moment i was planning to present SuperBoss Garage to the public...

Thanks to Scott I can offer the detailing service than im sure, is gonna become the main service i can offer to the people... Again... that is THANKS TO SCOTT...

I´ll forever thankful my friend... You are a fantastic guy with a gigant heart and that is something i am not ever forget...

THANKS MY FRIEND!

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

Sin título-1.jpg

Hey Damián,

welcome back. We were a little worried about your absence. :)

Scott is a cool guy. That was a great thing to do!

Hello there guys!!! Sorry for my almos a month of absence but i was on vacation and as i went to the beach at east, i didn´t bring my computer or anything...

I just needed some days off completely...

I must tell you i went in my stang and he behaved WONDERFUL!!!... just some minor little things but the hole trip was unveliebable enjoyable

While i was there, i recieved another surprice package :) I made my mother to pick it up from the office and ship it to the beach where i was staying :)...

As the matter of fact it was trully worth it because as you can see in the pics... this is MORE THAN I COULD EVEN IMAGINE from a fantastic guy that has a will to help as we all know...

Scott took the time and had the gester to put this box together full with Adams Polish products and ship it to me in here.... That came just on time for the moment i was planning to present SuperBoss Garage to the public...

Thanks to Scott I can offer the detailing service than im sure, is gonna become the main service i can offer to the people... Again... that is THANKS TO SCOTT...

I´ll forever thankful my friend... You are a fantastic guy with a gigant heart and that is something i am not ever forget...

THANKS MY FRIEND!
Nice D ! My pleasure ! Can't wait to see you use the stuff..You will be blown away !! I wish you the best of luck in your new venture! I don't see the sprayers for the liquids in the pictures..I thought I had put them in there..Did I forget ? Also you can go to the Adams websitehttp://www.adamspolishes.com/ for detailed instructions on how to use the products.

100_3298.JPG

Scott! you did include those sprayers!! the thing is that the pictures were really bad queality and i had to throw alot of the away....

I didn´t get the chance to try them yet!!! so that is gonna be THE MOMENT i´m waiting for!!!

Guys... you can follow SuperBoss at http://www.facebook.com/superbossgarage

:)

The facebook page is just starting so there is not that much of things there but you can help me with ideas to let it be more interesting!

Welcome back Damian.

Sounds like you had a well deserved break.

Scott is 1st class. Sharing all the info with the vids and pics is very time consuming.

But he does make the repairs look easy. And it is very encouraging to try when you have supportive professionals that dont mind helping out where they can.

Scott - when can we see the 'blooper' outtakes? LOL

Ray

Welcome back Damian.

Scott is 1st class. Sharing all the info with the vids and pics is very time consuming.

But he does make the repairs look easy. And it is very encouraging to try when you have supportive professionals that dont mind helping out where they can.

Ray
Thanks Ray appreciate the kind words & Yes it is VERY time consuming doing the vids & pictures..But I kinda enjoy being able to pass on some of the stuff that took me years to perfect & learn. I know there are quite a few members who do really appreciate it. Humm bloopers..gotta work on that. :idea:

Welcome back Damian.

Ray
Thanks Ray appreciate the kind words & Yes it is VERY time consuming doing the vids & pictures..But I kinda enjoy being able to pass on some of the stuff that took me years to perfect & learn. I know there are quite a few members who do really appreciate it. Humm bloopers..gotta work on that. :idea:
I wanna see some bloopers too Scott!!... Some mistakes in your EXCELENT way of work would be great for us!!! :p

Back