Barn Find Hunter video from Hagerty

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone can't tell the difference between a '70 and a '71 they either don't know squat or the only thing left was the seats.

I didn't bother to look at the video, just reading the text was bad enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys ever find yourselves yelling at the TV or monitor watching stuff liek this? Seriously, if you don't know, just STFU, stop blathering on about random things and making yourself look like an idiot.

I almost choked on my beer when he said "Boss 429" about the engine. That was after I choked when he thought the engine in the car outside was a 390, then a 429/460. It's like he was just spewing out what little Ford knowledge he had heard over drinks at the pub.

Well, after reading all the thoughts on this, I just had  to watch the video. Very entertaining I must say...…… and I say entertaining lightly.

This person has no idea what to look for on a Mustang. The very first thing I'd look at is the VIN in at least two places, dash top and door if still on the car. If the engine and 4 speed vin serial numbers match the body, I'd maybe go to 10 grand max on that car. Less if possible. The problem is people think rare means big bucks in any state of decay.

For me, being an ex-pat Brit, the best part was seeing the 68 Matchless motorcycle. That bought back some memories. I rode a 500 Norton Café racer at that time. Oh, the memories!!

Geoff.

Do you guys ever find yourselves yelling at the TV or monitor watching stuff liek this? Seriously, if you don't know, just STFU, stop blathering on about random things and making yourself look like an idiot.

I almost choked on my beer when he said "Boss 429" about the engine. That was after I choked when he thought the engine in the car outside was a 390, then a 429/460. It's like he was just spewing out what little Ford knowledge he had heard over drinks at the pub.
Not me, I had to agree with his assessment because I just became a Boss engine owner with his comments  ;) 

Seriously, i watched a lot of it and its too bad the car was let go so badly over the year's. You really don't know what you are getting and a trip to Alaska, although nice, not for a car like that...

Back