Basement is swamped...

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

P

Pastel Blue

Two complete convertible interior's undergoing various stages of cleaning, reassembly, etc. This space should be cleaned out by Spring, at least that what she told me had better occur!  :(

Last edited:

c9zx

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
The flip side might be, what if she was cooking in one of your cars? My advice is don't push your luck, be done and gone by spring. Just one opinion. Chuck

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
You might want to consider purchasing flood insurance...

P

Pastel Blue

Tongue and cheek guy’s... if she has put up with me and my hobby since we first met, a few parts strewn about the house won’t phase her now... I think many in the hobby can relate to this picture.

Last edited:

rackerm

Rich
Reaction score
My Car
Stock 1973 Mustang Convertible with a 351C 2v and C6
Modified 1970 Mach 1 M-Code with a 351C 4v Manual

Tongue and cheek guy’s... if she has put up with me and my hobby since we first met, a few parts strewn about the house won’t phase her now... I think many in the hobby can relate to this picture.
Yep, I sure can!

Flatback72

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sprint Sportsroof
So if your wife made you choose between her and a Mustang then what would be your choice, a convertible or a fastback?

P

Pastel Blue

Yep, I sure can!

Put a steering column and trans shifter in there and you are ready to cruise!

TommyK

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
So if your wife made you choose between her and a Mustang then what would be your choice, a convertible or a fastback?
LOL!