belly up to the bar- whatcha havin?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible 351c 2V
I am enjoying some Crown Royal on the rocks tonight, waiting for the Walking Dead to come on AMC. I'm usually having either a vodka or scotch but decided to try something different tonight

Cheers

I have enjoyed many vodkas over the years. I prefer it right from the freezer, straight up. And i have yet to find any high priced vodka worth paying the premium. I enjoy Sobieski, and even Kamchatka as much as Grey Goose, or any other high priced variety.

I prefer a good old fashioned 30 pack of Busch!! :D:D
puke_zps626fd07a.gif

Nothing since Halloween, been deployed to a 'dry' base since Nov 1. Hopefully within about 24 hours that will end and be leaving the mid east and enjoying a cold frosty in a much nicer country en route to home.

Nothing since Halloween, been deployed to a 'dry' base since Nov 1. Hopefully within about 24 hours that will end and be leaving the mid east and enjoying a cold frosty in a much nicer country en route to home.
If you pass thru central Ohio, allow me to buy you one! Thanks for serving

Bud man all the way.Used to like the high-test occasionally but it never ends well for me. ::beer::

I bet that first one will taste great! Thanks for serving.

Where you from in NV? If you get anywhere close to Winnemucca, I'll buy you a case of anything frosty you want. Thanks for your service! :salute:

Maker's mark, Knobb Creek and the very rare occasion Johnnie Walker Blue.

Back