Benton City 2015 Show and Shine

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
There is going to be a Show and Shine event in the TriCities area on the 25th of April. BOSS 351 is interested in attending and I was wondering if others in the area are also interested in attending. I talked to the show organizers and they are willing to group us all together for this event. This show is small and open to all cars no matter the condition of the car. Hope some of the other members can attend. I can set up an after show get together if others are interested. Here is a link to show info, let me know if you can attend.

http://bcspringopener.com/

PS. there is another paint code 9A car that I want to see :)

Rounding up my buddy mike and a few others to join in and bring there ride ... Who wants to tow my car up there? ;) hehe jk

I know a good spot just a couple miles from the show low traffic and purdy desert canyon too shoot them in. side by side machs would be awesome to shoot.

Some shots i took years ago at the BC show.

Some pics of the canyon, it is like 2 miles from the show or less.

Shot of my friends big old fury with a 440 tnt. lots of places to pull off and get up high or low if needed;)

DSCF0218.JPG

DSCF0210.JPG

DSCF0209.JPG

DSCF0205.JPG

DSCF0214.JPG

DSCF0207.JPG

DSCF0206.JPG

P2200004.JPG

P2200019.JPG

P8140013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya..Cool Desert nights is one of the best car shows on the east side of wa. if i was planning a trip down here for a car show, that is the one i would book for..lol

Back