Best wiring harness for a 1972 mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fr0st_Stang72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 ford mustang
Looking for easiest wiring harness for a 1972 mustang as painless performance does not have one for that specific year. Was wondering if anyone has used the universal and if it worked fine or did you run into any issues?

I dunno...I wouldn't trust that guy at all. He has a strange sense of humor. I try and stay away from him, but I've found it is impossible. I just have to live with it...

What's wrong with your current wiring? Looking to add a lot of modifications? Just need a freshening up? Is your car just a roller?

Kind of a roller but have engine and tranny put in so thought might as well as dash isn’t in and it’s just sitting in the floor

Looking for easiest wiring harness for a 1972 mustang as painless performance does not have one for that specific year. Was wondering if anyone has used the universal and if it worked fine or did you run into any issues?
Midlife Harness is the way to go regarding that IMO. He also did my ammeter to volt conversion. Top notch plug and play. 👌🏻

Last edited:
I dunno...I wouldn't trust that guy at all. He has a strange sense of humor. I try and stay away from him, but I've found it is impossible. I just have to live with it...

What's wrong with your current wiring? Looking to add a lot of modifications? Just need a freshening up? Is your car just a roller?
You're a hoot Midlife! You crack me up.
I've not needed your service, but if I did and as site supporter and vendor, you'd be my first choice.
Rocketman did my tach conversion and did a great job of it.
My message here; keep it in the family whenever possible.

You're a hoot Midlife! You crack me up.
I've not needed your service, but if I did and as site supporter and vendor, you'd be my first choice.
Rocketman did my tach conversion and did a great job of it.
My message here; keep it in the family whenever possible.
Yes, Rocketman and ML are like Rock & Roll!

Back