Beware...Lux is back in town with the Mafia.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
Well, as eveyone knows, Luxstang was back wreaking havoc here on the west coast. This is what transpired, more or less.

The story begins after my wife and I departed from Luxstang and his "crew". It was about 11 PM in Santa Monica. No sooner had Luxstang turned the corner and disappeared out of sight, a police car pulls along side of us and out of the car is the general manager of the restaurant we just left.

He informs me the credit card used to pay for the meal had bounced, and he was going to hold me responsible for the charges. Are you kidding me? You know, when I saw Lux I could tell not only was his hair long, but it was LONGER. Could it be that Lux has been down on his luck and was so poor he couldn't even afford to buy a pair of scissor to keep the hair off of his back.

Not wanting to cause I scene, I quickly agreed to pay. I mean, based on the last visit I fully expected to get stuck with the bill anyway, so this was no surprise. What was a surprise was that when I was presented with the bill, Lux had only tipped the waitress 3%!!!! That was the real crime.

As I am waiting for the transaction to go through, I couldn't help but notice there is now a second police car watching us closely. The officer inside is interviewing several people, including the bartenders.

Just as we are getting ready to leave, the officer prevents our departure and asks if I know anything about some stolen license plates. He also notices my bag, a "gift" from Luxstang and asks to examine it.

When he pulls the item from the bag, he looks extremely confused. The book is titled LUXEMBOURG, is about 24" x 24" and is unusually heavy. He remarks how could a book about Luxembourg be bigger than the country itself. I laugh out loud with him to try to break the tension.

But then he asks me sternly what I know about the license plates. I explain how we are simply acquaintances, and how I had gifted him the license plates in the bar. Everyone in the bar saw what and happended. I gifted Lux these license plates(which he was OVERZEALOUSLY happy to receive), and he gifted me this enormous and outrageously heavy book.

At that time the officer dropped the book and the bar. Odd. There was this metallic sound...kind of like metal plates bumping up against each other. We closely examine the book and the book is bound by a false cover. Inside the book are 6 pairs of license plates.

When asked, I inform the officer these are NOT the plates I gifted. I have no idea where these plates came from. Then when asked if I know where Lux might have been this morning. At that point, it occurred to me.

Him and his crew had gone to the annual Queen Mary Mustang rally. He had stolen the plates while at the show, and thought he would frame me for the theft while he got away with the license plates I gifted him. In fact, pthe plates he was given came from forum members representing the best American had to offer...and Ohio.!!!

After unveiling this framing scheme, a grey suited man walked in. Definitely Interpol. People don't realize this but the pol in interpol is actually for POLISH. No one can deceive, or catch deceivers like the Polish.

Being of Polish decent, I was briefed on Lux and his crew. They were being closely watched due to Lux's desire for anything Mustang. It seems that part of his cover was to bring not only his wife, but a couple of other relations. As I understood the situation, this was a MAFIA CREW.

Again, it all made sense. Here were these people from LUXEMBOURG, all speaking Italian, lifting licese plates and trying to frame me.

When asked if I knew where they were going, again everything made perfect sense. They were going to Las Vegas. And what do you see in Las Vegas? Cars from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. And here is Lux with licenses plates from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. He has the perfect cover.

There is a lot more to the story, but for now, to restore faith in our government, I asked how they had trailed Mike to Los Angeles. As it turns out they lost him at Heathrow...something about there being a couple of tons of heroine on a flight from Valenzuela that took them off of Luxstangs trail...another distraction?

Perhaps. But, they got lucky, because when they were going through the credit card records, Lux had left his fingerprint on the credit card charges....that 3% tip. Once they saw that tip, they knew Lux wasn't far behind.

Hopefully, he will try to tip again, and they will catch up to him.

In the meantime, be on your watch. We all have seen how he drives his own personal car. I can't imagine what he is capable of doing with that SUV...with 1969 Arkansas plates...

Geeze you guys are boring. No moonshine runs, no nudity or excitement of any kind. :dodgy:
I was told no more nudity until the beginning of next year. I met my quota.

James -

Knowing your proclivity for humor after having met you both online and in person in downtown LA last Christmas, I would be remiss in not reminding you that posts longer than 516 characters (including spaces and punctuation) are prohibited unless accompanied by a voucher for 1 Moose Drool and a shot of Jaegger, at the pub of the Moderator's choice. :p

What a great story!! So you've gotten to meet Mike and his wife TWICE and I haven't had a chance to meet them even once. What's wrong with Winnemucca, Nevada? :huh: Sure, we're two and a half hours from the nearest commercial airport, but some feel that driving through the endless desert is fun. :cool:

Good post, my friend. ::beer::

"Meeting Mike and his wife for the frist time at the Queen Mary Sunday, I could tell something wasn't right. Way too nice. And the hair, oh the hair. No man could have hair that pretty."

Mike,

Great meeting you and your family!

-Jim

Geeze you guys are boring. No moonshine runs, no nudity or excitement of any kind. :dodgy:
Yes - I agree! Try and make something up to spice it up a little!

And for God's sake - buy him a pair of scissors! :D

Ray

Good thing I parked my Super Duty out side. California hits me hard enough for the plates and I had to have it smog tested for the 1st time last month! WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!:mad: Ok Ok breath breath breath.

Back