• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BF Goodrich Radial T/A's for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naa10104

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, matching #'s H Code, Auto
Hello,

I will have the following 3 tires for sale next week.

BF Goodrich Radial TA's, raised white letters, good cosmetic appearance, no scuffs, letters still look good.  These tires will be 7 years old next January.  I have one P225/60R15 100 S M+ S

I have two P245/60R15 100 S M+S

There does not appear to be any dry rot or cracking on the exterior of these tires and the tread is in great shape, 10/32's, new ones area at 11/32's.  They have app. 3,000 to 5,000 miles on them. No flat spots.  They are currently on my 73 convertible which is driven gently and always garaged.  The one tire that I am not selling is bad so I am replacing all the tires.  I should have these off of the car next week and I can look at the inside of each and see how they look.  I am located in Ashburn, VA.  If interested please make me an offer.  Thanks

Steve

Back