Billet pulleys for 302

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 302 V8
While I have the Power Steering pump apart I was thinking of putting on a billet pulley and bracket, eventually will probably add more billet pulleys.

Surfing the net I found this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Block-Ford-Power-Steering-Bracket-w-Pulley-289-302-351W-1969-SBF-FOMOCO/114141811704?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Anyone purchased this kit?  It says "USED" ?  It looks like this company are selling lots of "Used" items? 

Not quite sure what to make of that?

I like the look of this kit, anyone got any other options?

Thanks

It’s for a Windsor engine. And it is not only returned stuff but some has been dropped and dinged. Why would you want to put damaged parts on your car? I wouldn’t trust any of that stuff even if you do have a Windsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I have the Power Steering pump apart I was thinking of putting on a billet pulley and bracket, eventually will probably add more billet pulleys.

Surfing the net I found this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Block-Ford-Power-Steering-Bracket-w-Pulley-289-302-351W-1969-SBF-FOMOCO/114141811704?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Anyone purchased this kit?  It says "USED" ?  It looks like this company are selling lots of "Used" items? 

Not quite sure what to make of that?

I like the look of this kit, anyone got any other options?

Thanks

They are factory seconds. Lots of items get cosmetically damaged in production, warehousing and general handling. My company does the same thing; returns, obsolete items, old design revisions, cosmetic damage etc are sold as used in our eBay store. Better than tossing it in the scrap dumpster. The stuff that does go in the hopper is destroyed so the dumpster divers can't try to get a new one by claiming a BS warranty return. 

Condition:

Used

Seller Notes:

Items are a combination of customer returns, machine defects, dropped, dinged, dented, or other blemishes. All items are in working condition with correct hardware (if applicable). We do NOT take pictures of each item individually, but do include example photos to give you an idea of what to expect (note: some items will be in near new condition). All accessories included in kits are brand new unless otherwise noted. CVF Racing stands by all of their products with an industry leading lifetime warranty.

It’s for a Windsor engine. And it is not only returned stuff but some has been dropped and dinged. Why would you want to put damaged parts on your car? I wouldn’t trust any of that stuff even if you do have a Windsor.
Ok, how do I know if I have a windsor engine?  The engine in my car has been replaced, so what are the differences to look for? 

Overview engine bay by Fatboy 18, on Flickr

IMG-20190829-WA0065 by Fatboy 18, on Flickr

Back