Bit of fun

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Howdy just putting my guns away. nothing to exciting but I like em. The S&W just came back from getting I little trigger tune up :) fake mop grips on the colt for fun to slippery to be anything but pretty.

20131110_135505.jpg

20131117_154306.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet ! I'm a fan of wheelguns & 1911's . :cool:

Very nice piece. I am now upgrading my armory before EU bans everything due to Paris massacre. I am after a semiauto shotgun and semi auto 22LR and after that I could use a fine S&W revolver around .357 - .44 not sure yet.

Are there a gun subjects available here more? Browsing with my phone... Not a dice.

Luke, what are the other top 2 bullseye pieces? I'm not familiar with the shapes. I can make out the Steyr name on the plate, but don't know the model(s).

Luke, what are the other top 2 bullseye pieces? I'm not familiar with the shapes. I can make out the Steyr name on the plate, but don't know the model(s).
Steyr lp10e short version air pisto,l electronic trigger

Feinwerkbau aw93 22lr light weight

Both have k&n grips. Got them for when I was competition shooting in issf events.You can see the gun control stickers on them from state and national championships the odd international comp.

AW93s are excellent pistols cannot say enough good things about them.

Very Nice.

Are those stock grips? Can see the emblem.

mike
KN grips on the target pistols. Cheap fake pearl from brownells on the colt and I think pachmayr the 357 but don't hold me too that one

Very nice piece. I am now upgrading my armory before EU bans everything due to Paris massacre. I am after a semiauto shotgun and semi auto 22LR and after that I could use a fine S&W revolver around .357 - .44 not sure yet.

Are there a gun subjects available here more? Browsing with my phone... Not a dice.
Funny thing I am just looking at a semi auto shotgun myself cant decide on a Fabarm xlr or Browning Maxus, Remington or a beretta a400. Fabarm is a great sporting gun but slightly heavier than I want. I think S&W quality has suffered a bit, my 686 needed a bit of gunsmithing to be the piece it should. performance centre guns would of been a better choice. I find Ruger super redhawks in 44nmore comfortable to shoot than Smiths in 44 but that's just my preference. You sure can stoke up the loads in a ruger the things are sturdy pieces

Got a H&K USP expert 9m as well, great gun.

STI Trogan lot of pistol for the money. I like it but the blueing is not the most durable.

What I really would love to own is a Colt Custom shop 1911. That Royal Blue is beautiful but I would just have to match it with a custom shop Python both with ivory grips these 2 have been on my want list since I was about 12 or 13. EdM has some beautiful custom wheelguns we should all bug him for more pics.

Very nice!

Colt pricing has gone waaaay out of my reach, for what they are, IMO.

The first FWB that I had seen was handled by a guy named Brian Zins (Google the name if not familiar), who is the most impressive handgunner I could imagine by far. He visited my son's youth shooting club while in the neighborhood (we live near the Cabot Guns factory) a few years ago and put on an unbelievable range display. Got to see him topple NRA silhouettes... bullseye style... with a supposed stock FWB and a red dot... out to 100 meters. And not just one or 2 per animal set either.

He had nothing but good to say about them, too.

gunnygroupEdit_zpsa737831f.jpg

ZinsOffhand_zpsbcdee146.jpg

Funny thing I am just looking at a semi auto shotgun myself cant decide on a Fabarm xlr or Browning Maxus, Remington or a beretta a400. Fabarm is a great sporting gun but slightly heavier than I want. I think S&W quality has suffered a bit, my 686 needed a bit of gunsmithing to be the piece it should. performance centre guns would of been a better choice. I find Ruger super redhawks in 44nmore comfortable to shoot than Smiths in 44 but that's just my preference. You sure can stoke up the loads in a ruger the things are sturdy pieces

Got a H&K USP expert 9m as well, great gun.

STI Trogan lot of pistol for the money. I like it but the blueing is not the most durable.

What I really would love to own is a Colt Custom shop 1911. That Royal Blue is beautiful but I would just have to match it with a custom shop Python both with ivory grips these 2 have been on my want list since I was about 12 or 13. EdM has some beautiful custom wheelguns we should all bug him for more pics.

I've got stock HK USP 9mm - very good quality but only the barrel line is high but otherwise a great gun. I had a change to try my friends Pardini open competition 9mm pistol with red dot and I felt in love. That suckers costs allmost 35 hundred but man it was a pleasure to shoot, maybe someday.

For semiauto shotgun I am more after a IPSC and a similar Finnish military style shooting and there are three guns left where from I'll pick up one. Those are Benelli M2, Remington 1301 Comp or Barak BR99. BR99's are now equipped with M4 style telescopic rear and it is probably going to win this race and end up to my gunsafe.

Nice pistols Luke. I prefer wheel guns myself and my primary carry piece is a Ruger LCRX 38+P snubby.
I had a Ruger GP100, great gun, its the one that I wish I could get back. It had a bit of work done on the trigger, hammer etc, the single action trigger was brilliant double action wasn't to far from the 686 now. It was a very robust piece and very comfortable to shoot hot loads in. I wouldn't even think about pushing the S&W that hard.

Very nice!

Colt pricing has gone waaaay out of my reach, for what they are, IMO.

The first FWB that I had seen was handled by a guy named Brian Zins (Google the name if not familiar), who is the most impressive handgunner I could imagine by far. He visited my son's youth shooting club while in the neighborhood (we live near the Cabot Guns factory) a few years ago and put on an unbelievable range display. Got to see him topple NRA silhouettes... bullseye style... with a supposed stock FWB and a red dot... out to 100 meters. And not just one or 2 per animal set either.

He had nothing but good to say about them, too.

gunnygroupEdit_zpsa737831f.jpg

ZinsOffhand_zpsbcdee146.jpg
That would of been awesome for the kids to see. You never know where or who our next batch elite sports people come from. But kids are the future of any sport or hobby that's guaranteed.

Here you go Luke. Yes, I am a bit of a junkie...

A Texas Longhorn Arms #5 44 Mag.

A 41 Special built on a Ruger Single Six.

A 500 Linebaugh.

A 45 ACP Commander.

A 5" 45 Colt.

A 5" 44 Mag.

A highly tweaked 44 Special Old Model Ruger.

A switch barrel Para 16/40 that doubles as a 10mm.

Some old Colt's and a Smith I picked up at an estate sale a bit ago. The Colt semi's are 1903's in 32ACP, the revolver a 38 Special. The Smith is a M39 9mm.

This thread made me realize I have no pictures of my guns, but here is a list of them.

Glock 22 Gen 3 .40 caliber

Marlin Model 60 .22 caliber rifle (my very first gun from when I was a kid)

Mossberg 500 with breacher flash muzzle and 6 position collapsable stock and pistol grip, waiting for 12 round magazine conversion

Currently building an AR-10, custom milled lower receiver and still deciding what to do with the rest of it (basically a paper weight right now)

On the hunt for a decent priced 1911 to open carry while hiking with the family and for a sidearm while hunting

Also looking for a nice concealed carry pistol like a Glock 19 or something similar in size

Back