Bondo magic

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! Now I see it. Wow WTF. I'd want to look at the back side to see all the holes this guy filled in. Also I think I'd pass on buying anything from him/her.
I think he brought it as a joke. This seller had  some really cool Ford performance items. I was tempted to get the dash frame from him, but just didn't feel like dragging it around the swap. He had a whole row of intakes that would make any Ford guy jealous. 

gapp_roush_boss_302.jpg

HA, that makes sense, now. I'll bet he got a lot of comments.

Kind of reminds of these guys, back in the '70s, that would go around looking for dents, make a deal with the owner to fix the dent, spread some kind of crud around on the dent, a quick coat of flat black rattle can, and call it good. I think they were part of the same group that would go around repairing driveways, roofs, etc.

I think he brought it as a joke. This seller had  some really cool Ford performance items. I was tempted to get the dash frame from him, but just didn't feel like dragging it around the swap. He had a whole row of intakes that would make any Ford guy jealous. 

View attachment 56240
That being the case, that fender would certainly be a crowd drawing item, maybe very clever marketing on his behalf.

I think I found the car that fender came off of.

255688638_10216300938396212_5066747023863419052_n.jpg

Back