• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boss 351 For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 CJ's/SCJMach's
197 Boss 351
1971 429 CJ Convertible
Hello All

I have a very nice Boss 351 for sale. The reason for the sale is to fund some restorations on other cars. Description as follows:

This 1971 Boss 351 was born in Detroit on April, 6th 1971 and delivered to Beshore and Koller Ford in Manchester, PA. This Boss has been taken down to the metal and refinished its dark green metallic paint. Its Ginger Ruffino/Corinthian interior has been freshened up and will strap/rap the new owner in with shoulder and lap belts ready to take the driver back in time to when raw horse power and torque ruled the road. The four speed transmission will deliver that power to the 3:91 Traction lock that will cook the Goodyear F60x15 period correct tires mounted on Magnum 500 wheels. This vehicle even has AM/8-Track for your listening enjoyment and console to store your Bad Company 8-Track tapes in.

Matching numbers power plant has been rebuilt and uses a solid lifter camshaft and it loves to rev. Yes, the rev limiter is also in place on this Boss just in case you miss a gear. The pony carbs prepared Boss 351 carb is fed by the ram air assembly from the NASA style hood. The dual point ignition is intact and works well. The original Boss radiator has been re-cored to keep this pony cool natured. Period correct battery and cables have been installed along with the correct 55amp “big pulley” alternator. A completely new correct Boss 351 style exhaust has been installed to bring back those exhaust burbles of yester year.

The heart of this Boss sits in a newly updated engine compartment. The front of the Boss was disassembled and all of the under coating removed to show case updates to the suspension, brakes, shocks and steering. This Boss has been converted to power steering with correct parts to lessen the effects of “arm strong steering.”

The car is priced at $52,000.00 or O.B.O

You can reach me at 630-531-1425 or email [email protected]

Posted Marti report as requested...Thanks

P1000653.JPG

P1000654.JPG

P1000656.JPG

P1000657.JPG

P1000658.JPG

P1000662.JPG

Marti Report.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking Car good luck with the sale
Thanks

That is indeed a great looking car, but no pics of the boss 351? (hint)
Sorry...guess I'm a little slow????????????????

Awesome car!
Thanks

Awesome car... where you at the 50th in Charlotte?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nope...out in Vegas. How about you?

Very nice looking Boss! Good luck with the sale. Could you post the Marti Report for it?
Thanks...now posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Back