boss 351 maine

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a waste of what was once a fine automobile. Off the road for 31 years WTH?

If I was a thousand miles closer I would offer 10 thousand and if they bit I could at least say I owned a Boss:)

If I was a thousand miles closer I would offer 10 thousand and if they bit I could at least say I owned a Boss:)
Mike,

When you are ready to go pick it up - let me know!!! :)

Ray

What a shame. Black and argent, great colors. If I were just a bit better with sheet metal......

Mike,

When you are ready to go pick it up - let me know!!! :)

Ray

Hello Ray, it is very very tempting, I have a F350 turbo diesel dually and can get a flatbed trailer easy enough, not to mention gas prices aren't to bad right now. Hmmmm:)

If I weren't so young and saving for a house I would love to buy it. My poor mach though

That's the thing if that was a mach it would be a $1000 car. Only reason the toploader and engine. Could be saved but needs a lot of hours.

No one knows the circumstance behind it being off the roads for 31 yrs. Dad's first Boss hasn't been for 38 years. He tried to sell it in the eighties and no one bought it. It wasn't that popular. The car ended up almost rotting away. He could part it and make $11500 if he could let go of it emotionally. Some were meant to die, realistically they all are meant to be replaced or we wouldn't get new models every year. It is a shame to see one go but not everything can be or will be saved.

Back