both "Gone in sixty seconds" cars into one. what do you think

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, but I'm not a big fan of the color...maybe if it were all black or something!

yeah the idea is not bad but the craftsmanship is a little sketchy i think. you can see all the rivets holding the skirt especially on the rear end photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do kinda like the flares! Reminds me of old school vintage vans! (I used to have a 77 Dodge with shag carpet and all. I wanted fender flares but it rusted before I had a chance to mod it up!

I was just thinking the same thing. Kinda reminds me of one of those custom vans that they over-did.

I like a good restomod just as much as the next guy, but there are definitely some cars out there that looked like they drove by the parts store with the crap-magnet turned on.

Can't say I'm a big fan of this look... but, to each his own.

Call me "strange" but I like the paint scheme and the front end treatment.

Good thing the hobby has room for everybody:)!

BT
Finally. Someone with some sense when it comes to paint schemes (of course, the gray should be white...). :D

In some ways I like the rather wacko treatment, but with the craftmanship as mentioned, I think I'll pass. But you're right, BT, to each his own.

Doc

I too kind of like the front end but hate the rear end. Especially hate the way the blue does not follow the body but curves and has a corvette shape also don't like the side scoops.

OK - looking again... still can't get there from here. Sorry.

Must have something to do with the almost Dallas Cowboys colors or something... (barf)

I remember drawing up something very similar similar sitting in the back of Mrs Whatwazhername's algebra class circa 1986. I thought it looked wrong then too.....

FWIW, if he had enlisted a pro familiar with custom paint schemes, the car would look much better. You should never use body or panel lines as a division between color blocks, it just looks amateur. The blue shows off too much of the waviness of the side and rear skirts, something darker would have hidden it better. I think it would look wicked in all black....

I opened this again???!!!

I just threw up in my mouth.

I gratefully forgot about this one.
Ya beat me to it - I'm thinking the exact same thing. It's kinda like getting a new 'People of Wal Mart' e-mail from one of your buddies... you know what you're going to see, and yet - you open it anyway. :p

It kind of reminds me of this car. I saw it down at the Charlotte Auto Fair about six years ago. The owner said it was a rare car. I'd said, duhhhh, they all went to the dump 'cept this one.

Not only is the car not made anymore, the car company that made it is gone too....

DSC02680.JPG

Back