• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch of parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dcueva88

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Fastback Restomod

351 Cleveland
Need to find a good junkyard or home for all this stuff!

Front and rear shocks, coils, upper and lower control arms, replacement spring perches(new), intake manifold 2 barrel , seatbelts(red), old 8 track radio, vents for cowl, exhaust pipe tips plus rusted pipes , original headers 2 barrel I think they’re d0ze casting (1970), original shifter, air conditioner compressor and brackets, air conditioning cooler , heater blower and vents, dashboard insert for miscellaneous junk, timing chain, pushrods, rockers, lifters, dented original oil pan, oil pump, leaf springs, rear drum brakes plus lug studs, clutch fan, radiator

Everything that came off this car I replaced w/ new parts, car was running with these components just old and all the same rusty color , a/c and heater untested , leaf springs sagged an inch, I’m sure there is some good stuff but really could use some valve covers my MT aluminums we’re both cracked and welded and leaked oil so looking for some covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to find a good junkyard  or home for all this stuff!

Front and rear shocks, coils, upper and lower control arms, replacement spring perches(new), intake manifold 2 barrel , seatbelts(red), old 8 track radio, vents for cowl, exhaust pipe tips plus rusted pipes , original headers 2 barrel I think they’re d0ze casting (1970), original shifter, air conditioner compressor and brackets, air conditioning cooler , heater blower and vents, dashboard insert for miscellaneous junk, timing chain, pushrods, rockers, lifters, dented original oil pan, oil pump, leaf springs, rear drum brakes plus lug studs, clutch fan, radiator

Everything that came off this car I replaced w/ new parts, car was running with these components just old and all the same rusty color , a/c and heater untested , leaf springs sagged an inch, I’m sure there is some good stuff but really could use some valve covers  my MT aluminums we’re both cracked and welded and leaked oil so looking for some covers.

Is the radio/8 track player Ford or after market?

Everything that came off this car I replaced w/ new parts, car was running with these components just old and all the same rusty color , a/c and heater untested , leaf springs sagged an inch, I’m sure there is some good stuff but really could use some valve covers  my MT aluminums we’re both cracked and welded and leaked oil so looking for some covers.

Is the radiator the original one with the ford part #'s. If so what are the numbers? Thanks

Is the radiator the original one with the ford part #'s. If so what are the numbers? Thanks

Sorry I misspoke didn’t take off the radiator, just the fan

Is the radio/8 track player Ford or after market?

This is the ford am/fm tape player made by Marume in Korea so probably an aftermarket?

is the shifter manual or automatic?

Back