• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch of stuff to sell

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndOfAnEra

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 project.
I have a bunch of stuff to sell off, I can ship any of these items however the larger items may get costly. Any one in Ontario or up state NY I can meet near Niagara Falls or Fort Erie Canada for pick up.

I am going to try to update with photos later today or tomorrow.

73 left and right front fenders OEM in excellent shape

71 72 urethane bumper with brackets. Rubber is good but needs restoration

73 urethane bumper with brackets. Needs full restoration. Small split in rubber.

2 - 73 front valances, one with holes for air dam and one without, both really good

71-73 rear valance without exhaust cut outs, really good

73 Mach 1 grille OEM, small piece of honey comb broken off near latch

Some left and right headlight boxes, blasted and painted. Not perfect.

A whole bunch of side marker bezels, all blasted and ready for finishing

71-72 front and rear extensions for fastback and coupe/conv

73 front and rear extensions fastback

Front strut bar crossmember, pretty solid. I have to remove from a donor so may take a little time. I will not go through the hassle of drilling out the spot welds so this will be removed by nipping off the frame rails leaving it for the buyer to properly drill it out.

Fastback roof. Again needs to be removed. Needs work around the windshield and above drivers door (approx 3" patch)

Also have a bunch of small items....brackets, trans mounts, pulleys, linkages etc....just ask.

I also have available a dash pan with VIN and title for a 71 Hardtop 1T01F (the dash pad shown in the picture will be removed as I need to keep the bracket below it).

Please PM me with any inquiries and I will do my best to get back with pics and info in a timely manner.

bumper.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the front and rear extensions. PM sent. You know I'm good for it!
Yes you are! I will PM you shortly.

Interested in the front strut bar cross member....How much are you wanting for it? And any pics?
This donor car is about half hour from my house, I will go cut it out in a few days and take pics. It is in good shape but I will clean it up first to be absolutely sure. If it is as solid as I remember then $125 plus shipping (mostly to cover gas and time to remove it).

Peter.

Interested in the front strut bar cross member....How much are you wanting for it? And any pics?
This donor car is about half hour from my house, I will go cut it out in a few days and take pics. It is in good shape but I will clean it up first to be absolutely sure. If it is as solid as I remember then $125 plus shipping (mostly to cover gas and time to remove it).

Peter.

Interested in the front and rear extensions. PM sent. You know I'm good for it!
IMG_0005_2.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

How much for the grill to Miami, Florida 33134?

Would also be interested in the package tray/window filler that you have there, since it could fit in the same box - I take it this is a Sportdeck car with the trap-door rear seat?

Feel free to PM.

-Kurt

Do u have any rear seat belts? I don't need the retractable portion. And headlight buckets for a 73. Zip is 82007. Let me know cost.

Do u have any rear seat belts? I don't need the retractable portion. And headlight buckets for a 73. Zip is 82007. Let me know cost.
No seat belts. I do have some headlight buckets, i will take a few pics of what I have and send to you in a day or so. Can you PM me your email address.

Peter

PM sent on 71-72 rubber bumper

If available please a PM:

1973 front and rear extensions fastback

Thanks,

Eddy
Hi Eddy, I have one set of fronts and one set of rears remaining. PM me your email and I will send you pics and info.

Back