buy a cruise with the gas monkey crew

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
Just saw this on eBay

Where is Eric MR4X4 ???

Eric you and Trudy need a VA-CA lollerz lollerz lollerz

7 day cruise in a Luxury suite next to Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage!

eBay item number:

Uhhhh...no thanks. I'd rather spend 7 days with my MIL, which is awful enough.

Just saw this on eBay

Where is Eric MR4X4 ???

Eric you and Trudy need a VA-CA lollerz lollerz lollerz

7 day cruise in a Luxury suite next to Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage!

eBay item number:

To quote George Thorogood, "Yeah - You funny too!" :whistling:

rofl

Ha. I'd rather spend 7 days with my ex-wife!
Now that's funny right there!

Which ass monkey do you get to cruise with? The rude sales people in their 'souvenir' store? It sure isn't any of the crew out back - they are filming 24/7 and don't have time to acknowledge the little people, but expect you to buy a $30 tee shirt while you're there. No way to see the shop or crew, not even a window you can look into the shop. oh, and DON"T touch the chain link fence surrounding the dump. It was nice seeing all the cars that they 'sold' for huge profits sitting there in the lot.

If anyone is in the Dallas area and entertains the idea of checking out the GM Garage - DON'T BOTHER. The Bar & Grill is decent, good food, nice help - but kind of out of the way. Really not worth a special trip.

Rather than waste your time at GMG, drive a couple of blocks over & visit Sue at her upholstery shop. We dropped in out of the blue & Sue & her daughter couldn't have been nicer. We accidently interrupted their lunch, but they stopped eating and welcomed us like old friends. Hell, Sue has more Texan hospitality than slick Rick at GMG ever had. They showed us their shop, what they were working on, showed us some cool cars they had in for work, joked and took pictures with us. We actually had to ASK if she had any shirts or souvenirs for sale (they do - I bought a 'Why you always bring me junk? shirt).

Sue is a class act.

:bravo:

Is GMG still on? I haven't watched in a couple three years now...

I wouldn't mind having a "Why you always bring me junk" t-shirt...I can relate to that, for sure!

Ha. I'd rather spend 7 days with my ex-wife!
Now that's funny right there!

Which ass monkey do you get to cruise with? The rude sales people in their 'souvenir' store? It sure isn't any of the crew out back - they are filming 24/7 and don't have time to acknowledge the little people, but expect you to buy a $30 tee shirt while you're there. No way to see the shop or crew, not even a window you can look into the shop. oh, and DON"T touch the chain link fence surrounding the dump. It was nice seeing all the cars that they 'sold' for huge profits sitting there in the lot.

If anyone is in the Dallas area and entertains the idea of checking out the GM Garage - DON'T BOTHER. The Bar & Grill is decent, good food, nice help - but kind of out of the way. Really not worth a special trip.

Rather than waste your time at GMG, drive a couple of blocks over & visit Sue at her upholstery shop. We dropped in out of the blue & Sue & her daughter couldn't have been nicer. We accidently interrupted their lunch, but they stopped eating and welcomed us like old friends. Hell, Sue has more Texan hospitality than slick Rick at GMG ever had. They showed us their shop, what they were working on, showed us some cool cars they had in for work, joked and took pictures with us. We actually had to ASK if she had any shirts or souvenirs for sale (they do - I bought a 'Why you always bring me junk? shirt).

Sue is a class act.

:bravo:

Is GMG still on? I haven't watched in a couple three years now...
I was down there in May. We stopped by the garage and I did buy a $30 t shirt. But you are right, cant see anything. Cant look in garage. Cant touch the fence. Wasn't really worth the trip over there. But I was in the area so I figured what the hell. We did hit up the bar and grill. It was really nice and had great food. I would go there again.

Wow.... people really pay for this stuff..... you got to be kidding.

Maybe a gift for the ex-wife.

1971 M-code Mach 1
Tony, that's a great ideal. I could see if they offer a year long cruise and send the ex on one of those. A year without her on the same continent would be worth the $$$$!!

Ok, now I'm curious. What's the deal with that fence?
Nothing special, it's a regular chain link security fence. Maybe they've had problems in the past with crazed fans freaking out & storming the place when Slick Rick is spotted. Yeah, that's probably it.

All I know is there was some guy out there that was yelling at people not to touch the fence. (It's not electric, because when I touched it all I got was a stern look.) Probably they don't want people pulling or climbing on it.

I still haven't seen anything official to the contrary, but I've always been under the impression that the show's title, "Fast & Loud," describes Richard himself. :whistling:

Back