• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

C6 Automatic Transmission, shifter, flex plate, drive shaft and all accessories

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
SOLD

I recently replaced my working C6 with a TKO600. That said I have the transmission with all what is needed to be installed in our Mustangs. I have the transmission, torque converter, flex plate, block plate, shifter, shifter linkage, kick down rod, NSS switch with plug, transmission crossmember, speedometer cable, oil cooler tubing, etc.

The transmission itself is not original to the car, it is a D40P-7006-BA.

Right now I am trying to sell everything as a package. These are large items so I can't see it working unless it is locally picked up. The items are located in Wisconsin.

Condition: all was working well. The transmission has a leak through the NSS bushing. I have the o-rings, oil filter and pan gasket kits that goes with it. The oil cooler tubing is lightly bent for storage, but it can be straightened.

At this time I don't have to much of a pricing idea so if you are interested please make me an offer.

Pictures from when I took the transmission out of the car:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back