• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold C9AA 6394 D 429CJ/SCJ , Boss 429 bell housing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

428kid

Reaction score
My Car
1965 a/fx comet
1964 Galaxie 4 speed
Just as the ad says C9AA 6394 D Boss 429 bellhousing. Dated 12/17/68 Has one old repair around the boot hole. Not sure what the issue was but it's two small spots , looks like a good repair and not very visible. I see no other issues or problems comes as pictured.$Sold shipped to lower 48 states. Pick up in middle TN knocks the shipping off of itm will be going to Beech Bend this weekend, Lord willing, if that helps. Payment PayPal FF , I ship next day well packaged and fully insured with tracking number. I can supply my phone number and address if that helps assure the potential buyer.

Last edited:
I think I have one if that one isn't available. Drop me a message, let me check and I'll get back to you.

Marked sold and is sold thanks .

Back