Canadian members in Ontario. MAY 14/2016

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I am Currently restomoding a 71 Fastback. I designed a wide-body kit for the rear of the car and a more aggressive front nose. The back of the car is 6 inches wider than stock to accommodate the 315 on 12 inch rims.
To any manners in Ontario. I'm meeting up a bunch of guys from "Pro Touring" MAY 14 at 2pm in Cambirdge Ontario for beers and food. I would love to see some 71-3 representing and meet anyone from the area.

Hwy401 and Hwy24. "Beer Town" is the name of the place. In the Burger King plaza. Not sure if there are any Ontario members but if your out there lets meet up.

Hmmm... I am about 40 mins out, but let's just say my '71 vert will not be quite ready for May 14th, maybe 2017?... Would be a good run for my '13 Boss Laguna Seca, all depends on the weather. Will mark in my calendar... Cheers.

Sounds cool, I'll let the guy that bought my 73 know, he lives in Georgetown.

Sounds cool, I'll let the guy that bought my 73 know, he lives in Georgetown.
Lol. Sorry. Didn't know.

Hmmm... I am about 40 mins out, but let's just say my '71 vert will not be quite ready for May 14th, maybe 2017?... Would be a good run for my '13 Boss Laguna Seca, all depends on the weather. Will mark in my calendar... Cheers.
I'm 90 min out myself but I've never made a point to meet up with anyone from the forum. Id be coming out with my 68 restomod since it would be a miracle to have my 71 ready for next summer. I'd need to employ Foose and his clan to pull it off. Hope to see and hear that beastly Seca. PM my thread if you think the weather is going to work for you. Looking forward to the meet. I to won't be coming out if it's too cold or raining. No heater in the car.

Back