Canadian newby

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stillakid54

Reaction score
My Car
-71 boss1
-71 scj convertible
Hello from Calgary, Alberta. While new to the forum, I am old to these cars. My first car was a brand new 71 Mustang hardtop, one of the few with ram air. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to put together a collection of my favorite Fords from my early days. They include bookend red/back 71 b 1 and scj convertible. Both will be long term keepers.

Great site, and look forward to reading many future posts.

DSC_1385 (2) (600 x 400).jpg

fall 2015 003 (600 x 400).jpg

Hello from Calgary, Alberta. While new to the forum, I am old to these cars. My first car was a brand new 71 Mustang hardtop, one of the few with ram air. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to put together a collection of my favorite Fords from my early days. They include bookend red/back 71 b 1 and scj convertible. Both will be long term keepers.

Welcome to the site Stillakid54 from Southwestern Indiana. Look forward to more pics.

1goldcjmach

Welcome! What took you so long to join us? Very nice cars... Looking forward to seeing more of your Ford collection.

Hello from Mississippi. It's certainly a pleasure to welcome another "Bleeds Ford Blue" fan to our ranks. You defiantly have a very desirable vert in our 71-73 world! Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Hi from PG BC. Lived in Calgary a couple times over the last 35 years. Sunny Alberta! I have the 71 convertible also. Tried to put photos on this site ( I’m a new member myself) but I’m also technologically challenged and can’t figure out how to size the photos on this new iPad. I’ll get some up eventually. Marg

Hi from PG BC. Lived in Calgary a couple times over the last 35 years. Sunny Alberta! I have the 71 convertible also. Tried to put photos on this site ( I’m a new member myself) but I’m also technologically challenged and can’t figure out how to size the photos on this new iPad. I’ll get some up eventually. Marg

Back