Car shows in Michigan and northern Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I am been to a few car show this summer that where not very good. A lot of spectators but no cars to look at. Other that the Mustang show in August at Ford WHQ there not much to see around here. Does anyone in MI or Ohio know of any good shows in the area.

John J

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John, there are great car shows all over our area. Even during the week there are cruise ins every night. I go to one just about every Monday evening at Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights. That's not real close to you I know, but there is usually 200-250 cars there every night. And they give out some real nice plaques for awards, usually about 13-14 different categories. I would go tonight, but it looks like rain later. And on Tuesdays, I hear that there's one at Culver's restaurant in Lake Orion that usually has about 300 cars every night.

Go to this website..Funtimecruisers.com and go to the shows and events page (the tabs on the far left of the page) and there are shows and cruise ins listed there in our area for the entire season.

Also there is a great show coming up at the Packard Proving Grounds this coming weekend. It's called the Easy Rodders Car Show. I'm planning on going to that one, weather permitting of course. Let me know if you want to go and we can meet up there.

I saw one advertised for Flint Mi, but not sure when it is (was) and I thought about going over the border to it. I'll need to recheck that.

If you're near the border, why not come to Amherstgurg On, on the 29th july. Big show in and around the park and main street. Usually 6-700 cars. Very easy to get to from the bridge. Also on Aug 17, there is a cruise around downtown Windsor.

In fact many US cars go to Amherstburg. Just hope the weather co-operates.

Geoff.

The Flint event "back to the bricks" is the Friday before WOODWARD SATURDAY in Aug. (There is so much going on in the area that weekend "you can make a week of it!" LOL

Friday Back to bricks in Flint

Saturday Woodward

Sunday Ford Corporate show (and Bakers in Milford weekly event)

Monday St Mary's in Brighton

Mark

Back