Carlisle Ford Nationals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I am still debating if I will make the trip there. Who all are planning on attending? I know David will be exhibiting his car. This year is the special for our 71-73 years so it is very tempting. It would be a 12 hour drive for me, which is doable. I think I can drive 10+ hours the first day to somewhere east of Pittsburg and then arrive the next morning.

https://www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=ford+nationals

There are a lot of events going on over the weekends. Which ones are a must to attend?

We are suppose to go to Yellowstone.  Still debating if we are going to go or cancel again this year.  If we cancel then there is a good chance we will go and  I will trailer the car to there.  It's would be about 8 hour drive including a couple of stops on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
 I just got back from Spring Carlisle and it was packed. A gatekeeper said it's not been this busy there in 15 years. It was hard walk through the crowd and see parts on vendor spaces. Guess like me, everyone was tired of being cooped up...

I guess none of you are going. I am all ready to drive 600+ miles one-way with the Muscletang. I am taking it as a challenge. Right now the decision maker is the chance of rain there.

I will be leaving tomorrow,. It's about 1400 miles each way.  Not bringing anything to sell (don't have anything) but my wife and Dr insist that I need a vacation/time away from the shop.  I kept my vendor spot so I have onsite parking and get in on Thursday.

This is my first time selling parts at this Ford show in 6-8 years.  I'm offering a 71-73mustangs.com "Member Oasis" where I vend. Come by, say hi and get...

Free Deer Park water , temporary storage & security for parts.

Free Budweiser... (with every $1.00+ purchase;-) 

Plenty useless Mustang advice unless you already know better and correct me..!

I'm bringing a red NOS 71-73 Left/Driver fastback quarter and more nice 71-3 stuff that needs to go... 

Thanx, Pat @ K57-K59 All Ford Carlisle

For anyone attending please look for my car in show field section for 71-73s. If I am not there, please leave me a note on the car or contact me via PM on this site.

I’ll be there as well . Will have my green with white top 1973 Grande in the stock 71-73 class. Last year was its first trip to Carlisle after restoration. 

1AC61327-342D-4801-80B9-44FBA26D1531.jpeg

Nice. It seems that there are a few of "us" going. I tried to register today but the online registration is closed so I will have to register Friday morning when I am planning to arrive, if all goes well.

Wife and I made it to our hotel in Harrisburg.  We will be at the show tomorrow and Saturday.  Hopefully we can meet everybody and see all the 71-73’s!  Unfortunately we couldn’t bring ours.

Made it back in one piece. Drove her almost 1,800 miles in four days. It was nice to drive a car with so much power. In 5th gear up the hills with nice acceleration and no need to downshift.

I had a memorable time having my car featured at Carlisle Ford Nationals 2021 . Met up with a couple of our members whose cars were also featured and on display in Building 'T"... David Fowler, John Wanzel, Brian Dunham and maybe others who are members as well.

Received one of the Carlisle Ford Nationals 2021 banners that were hanging from the building "T" ceiling. Now I have figure out where to hang it in the house where the wife won't complain.

20210607_073156.jpg

20210603_230435.jpg

202606978_6200301056650472_3995539428100565844_n.jpg

Back