Charlotte Hotel Reservations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will attach the finalized contract for our rooms so everyone has the opportunity to review it. I plan to return the signed contract no later than Thursday, 03/07/13, so please let me know if you have any concerns. I have asked how we need to indicate we are part of this group reservation when makeing our individual reservations. As soon as I have an answer I will post it. Right now we have a count of 16 rooms, this will leave us a few for the coming months.

Hampton Charlotte RESERVATIONS 2.docx

Attachments

• Hampton Charlotte RESERVATIONS 2.docx
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
When I obtain a reservation code I will PM those who have indicated a room is needed to avoid this information coming up in a non-member internet search.

Interested too...1 person single bed..
So are you coming over from Puerto Rico?

I will attach the finalized contract for our rooms so everyone has the opportunity to review it. I plan to return the signed contract no later than Thursday, 03/07/13, so please let me know if you have any concerns. I have asked how we need to indicate we are part of this group reservation when makeing our individual reservations. As soon as I have an answer I will post it. Right now we have a count of 16 rooms, this will leave us a few for the coming months.
So looking at the contract it looks like the rate goes up from $119 to $149 for Friday and Saturday. I guess that's normal for the weekends.

Interested too...1 person single bed..
So are you coming over from Puerto Rico?

So looking at the contract it looks like the rate goes up from $119 to $149 for Friday and Saturday. I guess that's normal for the weekends.
Very much so especialy when a big event is in town

Spoke with Sales Manager, he cannot get this contract into the system right now as it is still to far in advance. I attempted to book my two rooms and the reservation system does not go that far out yet. He indicated it would be a couple more weeks before he could get our block of rooms into the system. I have noted a couple of follow-up dates on my calendar if I do not hear from him. As soon as I have a thumbs up on making the reservations I will PM all of those who have indicated they are going and want a room

I sent an email to Hampton in Concord,NC to find out when we could start booking rooms. Here is the reponse, looks like a couple of weeks out still.

HOTEL RESPONSE:

I apologize for my delayed response I have been in and out of the office the past few days . I was actually trying to put the block in again last week but Hilton still hadn’t loaded the inventory. I think it will be a couple weeks-probably the beginning of April. I hate to make you wait so long but we can only create rates but they have input the rooms. I will let you know as soon as I know any updates. Thank you for your patience!

Best regards,

FINALLY, just received an email from Hampton Inn that the block of rooms have been entered into their system. I will email everyone on the 1st page who had indicated they wanted a room. I will send as Private Messages to avoid this getting out on the net for others to possibly jump in on our rooms. Just to restate, rates are $119 for Wed - Thur (4/16 - 4/17) and $149 for Fri - Su (4/18 - 4/20)

I Hope everyone who was on the list on the first page of this post has received their PM with the booking information. I would like to open up the available rooms to others on the forum who have expressed an interest. I received a couple of PM's that plans had changed for a few folks and they would no longer need a room. If you know you are going and are not on the list on the first page of this post please PM me and I will provide the booking information to you starting on Monday 5/6/13. I want to make sure we use up the 20 rooms we have set aside for our group.

I booked our room today. I booked the full five days, but may end up going for a shorter time. The lady at Hampton could not tell me how many rooms were left in our group.

Just to provide an update. Hampton has confirmed that 16 of the 20 available rooms have been booked. They indicate that several of the names show 2 rooms booked. I just want to confirm that those who have made reservations intended to book more than one room under their name. I will provide the list with first names only just to confirm.

Brian D

Kathy D

William A

Peter T

Herbert G

Herbert G

Tina W

Tina W

Michael B

Harry W

Tony L

Daniel T

Daniel T

Vincent L

Vincent L

Vincent L

If there is an error in the reservation please contact Hampton. If not, looks like we have 4 rooms left if nothing else changes.

Sorry, I forgot to do this when you sent the PM. I just got confirmed for 17-20 April 2014 - 1 room/2 people. Also, just rediscovered the Hilton Honors card I've been sitting on in my wallet for 4 years now - LOL!

Just a quick update. All 20 rooms have now been booked. Hampton still shows several rooms under one name as the list above indicated. I hope everyone who wanted one from the original posting was able to get one. Looks like we now just have to get busy getting all of our cars ready. Lets see 10 months to rebuild engine, detail all of the driveline and install and detail all of the interior and install. That sounds easy. HONEY, I NEED THE CHECKBOOK AGAIN!

In case you are interested here is the 50th Celebration Website. If you would like you can register for the event at this time.

http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/index.html

I didn't book my two rooms but it looks like my brother is getting Married on the 19th so I was going to have to change anyway. Have fun guys I may try and swing down and stay at my Uncle's place a day or two.

Back