Charlotte Hotel Reservations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought with less than 90 days until the big celebration that I would check with the hotel to confirm the group booking. We are still all set as the 7173 Mustang Forum group. Here is a list of the names I was given with reservations.

Brian D.

Kathy D.

William A.

Peter T.

Herbert G.

Herbert G. (2 rooms I beleive?)

Michael B.

Harry W.

Daniel T.

Daniel T. (2 rooms I beleive)

Vincent L.

Vincent L.

Vincent L. (3 rooms I believe)

Eric H.

Patricia G.

Kenneth N.

Kenneth N. ( 2 rooms I believe)

Barry G.

Nicole G.

Looks like we have 19 rooms with 34 anticipated guests. It should be fun.

Here is the hotel information again just as a refresher for everyone.

Hampton Inn and Suites Concord

9850 Weddington Road Extension

Concord, NC 28027

704-979-5600

www.charlotteconcordmillssuites.hamptoninn.com

I'm trying to figure out when to cancel my reservations, to make sure someone here can get the slot if they want it.

If someone is wanting to get a room with the group, let me know about when, so we can coordinate.

I'm trying to figure out when to cancel my reservations, to make sure someone here can get the slot if they want it.

If someone is wanting to get a room with the group, let me know about when, so we can coordinate.
Same here, I need to cancel my room too. Our first grandchild is due and will be in Alabama instead of Charlotte. So if anyone needs a room let me know and we can try to coordinate with the hotel to transfer the reservation.

Mine is a King Bed, non-smoking. I can cancel up until April 15th without penalty, but will cancel before then if no one is interested.

Rate Information:

Rate Type:

7173MUSTANGFO

Rate per night: 119.00 USD 16 Apr 2014 - 18 Apr 2014

149.00 USD 18 Apr 2014 - 20 Apr 2014

119.00 USD 20 Apr 2014 - 21 Apr 2014

Total for Stay per Room:

Rate 655.00 USD

Taxes 85.15 USD

Total 740.15 USD

Total for Stay: 740.15 USD

Includes estimated taxes and service charges. (Gratuities not included.)

For anyone on the fence about going I have a double bed room at the Hilton just around the corner from the Hampton Inn for Thur-Sat nights and I am the only one using the room. Send me a email by 11pm Tuesday night to [email protected] if anyone is interested in sharing the room.

Update - my wife and son decided to drive down separate and will be there Friday and Saturday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Is anyone down in Charlotte. I am at the Country Inn and Suites in concord.

It was great fine. I thought folks might be booked into the Embassy Suites. It would be nice to put faces to names. My car club is part of the M.O.R.E. program, if anyone wants to say "Hi". I am part of the Nova Scotia Mustang Club.

Hey guys. I will be out of town sat and sunday but am going to the rack on fri. I Live in Charlotte and am wondering is there a time when all the people from 7173 will be getting together. Id love to meet some of ya'll and check out your cars. Thanks Michael

Hey guys. I will be out of town sat and sunday but am going to the rack on fri. I Live in Charlotte and am wondering is there a time when all the people from 7173 will be getting together. Id love to meet some of ya'll and check out your cars. Thanks Michael
Hey Michael and all others that are here in Charlotte. I'm going to try and get my car into the speedway today. We'll see how that works out. If you're there stop by and say hi. Id love to meet some more forum members and see a lot more 71-73 Mustangs. We only saw a few yesterday. Pete

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to say "Hi", we are in section 12 of the M.O.R.E. program. I drove my car down, so you can't miss us.

Have not had much of a chance to check the forum in the last couple days. We are in MORE 6, today is a washout. Will attempt to see if you are around tomorrow - Sunday.

We are leaving North Carolina tomorrow. Heading for Ontario then home. Got to take a spin on the track today. yeehaw!!!!! Thank you

Interesting show, especially some of the historical vehicles on display. Mach1mama, I saw you as you were leaving the inner track Sunday (I saw your car a few times parked with the Canadian Golden Horseshoe group, we were parked in front of you with the WNY MORE group 6). Met Brian for a few minutes Wednesday night at the Hampton. Ran into a few folks with 71-73 cars Thursday - Sunday. Shame about the record rainfall on Saturday, unfortunately, that cleared the event by over half by Sunday morning.

We left Monday am and arrived back in WNY last nite.

Regret we did not have an opportunity to all get together. Great to meet Bill at the hotel for a few minutes. I saw 73StangCoupe in the infield parking area over by the ford display and I think I also saw mach1mama in the MORE area. I had the 72 in the turn 4 parking area after getting up at 3 am on Thursday to get in the line by ZMax. The weather was not the best, but still could not dampen the satisfaction of being at the 50th with a ton of great cars. After driving the 67 GT 1300 miles round trip and still having the honor of parking it in the Rare Car Display in the back of the MORE area with some unbeleivable cars I will mark last week up to one of those lifelong memories. I need to get the photos downloaded from the camera and get them posted up. Met some great 71-73 owners and invited them to the forum. Not a hard sell, just wanted to invite them in to our growing mustang family.

Back