Chattanooga Motorfest Concourse D'Elegance

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
If you are in the Chattanooga, TN area the weekend of 10/14-10/16/22 stop by and visit the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival. This is a very family friendly event with vintage racing in downtown and many other car events over the weekend. I am honored to have the 72 in the concourse event on Sunday, 10/16/22. The 72 will be judged amongst some unbelievable exotics and historic vehicles. Just to be in the presence of cars like this is very rewarding. The show season has been light for me this year. WAYYYY to many things going on at the house to get time away and honestly I miss it alot. This one is close to home and really a great event. If you can make it up it would be great to meet on Sunday. The car has been parked since March so I have ALOT of work to do in the next 2 weeks including a quick family trip in the middle. Below I will add a link to the event if you need more details.

https://chattanoogamotorcar.com/

Thank you all. Actually have a new award. Come to find out they mixed up the awards during the presentation. I received best in class for American Muscle pre-1975. They handed me the 2nd place trophy as the 67 Shelby GT500 who took 2nd had left the show early. The autographs are Chip Foose and Wayne Carini. I cannot tell which is which autograph.

Attachments

• award 2.jpg
    award 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • foose carini.jpg
    foose carini.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Back