check out this 73 ranchero

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. i got one of my clevelands out of a 72! I really prefer the early ones though. 65-66. They have the round kick ass tailights. Like the falcons. Would like to build a rachero, falcon some day.

I like it. i got one of my clevelands out of a 72! I really prefer the early ones though. 65-66. They have the round kick ass tailights. Like the falcons. Would like to build a rachero, falcon some day.
Thats what I am saying 390 Ranchero with some modern updates would be an awesome DD IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I considered one for a daily driver. I have no kids. I live in AZ and the small compartment would cool off really quick. The open bed would come in handy.

Only problem with them is traction.

Anyways, I like it. Hard to tell from just one pic.

Great "trucks". The 400 is a great motor as well - just needs to breathe.

My daughter and I are rebuilding a 67 for her. Not a 390 but the one year Ranchero/Fairlane!
Are you sure that's not for you instead, i think your daughter wants your mustang! Haha.

We have the 400 in the Starsky and Hutch and I could goose it in 1st(C6) and get the front tires to come off the ground.

Back