Chip Foose

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still see a pretty flat panel. Looks like the angle that runs from the nose to the door is mimicked only in the first few inches of the quarter just after the door. Then the test of the quarter is flat. I really thought that would be different. Need to see the car finished. Preferably in person. Pictures often say a different story. Cars looking cool. All metal is beautiful to look at. I just hope the gloss painted doesn't do something weird when it bounces off those two plain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint is a good point Angelo, if you take notice on the new camaro ,where the door meets the rear panel the quick contrast in angle makes the paint look weird like a different color even sometimes pending on light.

Paint is a good point Angelo, if you take notice on the new camaro ,where the door meets the rear panel the quick contrast in angle makes the paint look weird like a different color even sometimes pending on light.
Ya. The Camaro. I hope I get past that same issue on my own build.

b770dd71fb19ac95fb8237cf0a4eac92.png

This angle is really working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that a LOT!!!

Great lines so far. Ok, it doesn't look exactly like a 71 anymore but there's the point in customizing something if it still looks exactly the same afterwards.

It's still clearly a 71 body though only with some changes.

Can't wait for it to be done.

Proportions look really good. A coat of clear on that metal and call it a day.

1433d9e28e8fe541e0dd5ab7a774eda1.png

That rear rendering of the car is absolutely Stunning.

Ya,  very cool rendering, I don't see those angles on the build though. Lots more mods on deck lid angle and dimension ,etc coming I guess. Nice !!!

I think the taillights have some 69 Camaro look into it :)
Ya. He's put 69 firebird tail lights on a 68 fastback. That turned out cool. We'll see how This goes

2d3021361a4f940f77632a6225d2bbb5.png

That's pretty cool.

But then again, that's the end of the car I'm not so worried about.  :whistling:

I like it. Can't wait to see the finished product. I appreciate the level of creativity and attention to detail going into the project.

Last edited by a moderator:
1da2c63890fd6a41772e954d1285d9a2.png
1b341749bb5c257d7647757c67bebf3b.png
ae533c576a27eeb730c52229394d90bd.png

Back