Clean 72 on ebay. No reserve

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible 351c 4v 4 speed

2013 Mustang Boss 302
Interesting car but IMHO a sloppy resto back in 2011. Not hard to fix but for now it stands out as simply ignored.

For any car with the lower body contrasting argent or black paint, there should be an adjoining pinstripe. It appears at least for this car, the argent paint goes all the way to cover up where the stripe should be. It just looks poorly done. For such a decent looking car it is a shame. Also decided to mention the very poorly installed and incomplete side stripes.

As I have always noticed with any vehicle that I am reviewing, it is the attention to details that make for a great car.

Ray

As much as I'd like to be biased in favor of it (just see the sig!), Ray is right. It's a nice paint job on a car which was obviously nice and clean to begin with, but the prep effort before that nice paint job is questionable.

Notice the rust bubbles above the taillights, rust bubbling around the rocker-to-quarter seam and door, missing rear window trim, and Dunlop blackwalls which look as if they were quickly purchased to replace some neglected rubber.

A smart buyer won't touch this car without seeing additional photos of the trunk, floorpans, and cowl.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold for 14.1k. Hopefully, painting error aside, it will be as nice as it looks and everything is on the up and up. If so, not a bad price I don't think.

Latest posts

Back