• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Cleaning Out the Shed, Garage, and the House - More stuff added.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Stock 1973 Mustang Convertible with a 351C 2v and C6
Modified 1970 Mach 1 M-Code with a 351C 4v Manual
I am selling a bunch of 1971-73 Mustang stuff and whatever does not sell is going to the dump. So make me a reasonable offer (including shipping) and it is yours. I might even be willing to give some of it away for shipping costs. I have provided a brief description below (most of you know what these are anyway), but if you want more info. and pictures, let me know. More to come as I dig deeper.

I will be driving from Delaware to the Raleigh N.C. area in late June and again in July. To avoid shipping costs, I would be happy to meet you somewhere near the I-95 Interstate and hand you the parts.

Thanks.

The Exhaust Manifolds, came off my January 1970 built '70 Mustang Mach 1 M-Code. They are a matched set based on casting # (D0AE-9430-G and D0AE-9431-G) and Date Code. They have no cracks or issues. they just need sandblasting and a coat of cast iron paint. Folks sell mix-and-match sets (i.e. D0AE-9430-X and D1AE-9431-x) on eBay for $400 to $600 + shipping. Shipping could be high depending on the distance between us. I can get you the weight/shipping cost in advance if you want it. Since these are a match set with an early casting and date code, which if I am not mistaken, makes them correct for 70 and early 71 M-codes and '71 Boss 351,.... $450 + Shipping. Make a reasonable offer... you never know, I may take it.
1688055552175.png

Last edited:
Rich I am interested in the 73 rear bumper fillers. What is your price shipped to 47635?

Rich I am interested in the 73 rear bumper fillers. What is your price shipped to 47635?
I can stick them a USPS small flat rate box for $10
Hi Sorry, A guy locally bought and picked them up this afternoon.

I'm interested in the water control valve, rear bumper guards, canister bracket and dashboard trim.
Hi James, Are you still interested in the water control valve, canister bracket, and dashboard trim? I have an original set of black camera case dash panels. The chrome trim has worn off, but otherwise, they are in great condition.

Hi James, Are you still interested in the water control valve, canister bracket, and dashboard trim? I have an original set of black camera case dash panels. The chrome trim has worn off, but otherwise, they are in great condition.

Yes, I'm still interested in those parts.
OKay great. I will need to use a medium flat rate box which is about $17 to fit the canister bracket and the dash trim along with the control valve. CJ Pony sells the control valve for $55. How about $75 + plus shipping for all three? I got a bunch of stuff to unload. Is there anything else you are in the market for?

What is your address so I can calculate shipping?

Thanks,
Rich

I am selling a bunch of 1971-73 Mustang stuff and whatever does not sell is going to the dump. So make me a reasonable offer (including shipping) and it is yours. I might even be willing to give some of it away for shipping costs. I have provided a brief description below (most of you know what these are anyway), but if you want more info. and pictures, let me know. More to come as I dig deeper.

I will be driving from Delaware to the Raleigh N.C. area in late June and again in July. To avoid shipping costs, I would be happy to meet you somewhere near the I-95 Interstate and hand you the parts.

Thanks.

The Exhaust Manifolds, came off my January 1970 built '70 Mustang Mach 1 M-Code. They are a matched set based on casting # (D0AE-9430-G and D0AE-9431-G) and Date Code. They have no cracks or issues. they just need sandblasting and a coat of cast iron paint. Folks sell mix-and-match sets (i.e. D0AE-9430-X and D1AE-9431-x) on eBay for $400 to $600 + shipping. Shipping could be high depending on the distance between us. I can get you the weight/shipping cost in advance if you want it. Since these are a match set with an early casting and date code, which if I am not mistaken, makes them correct for 70 and early 71 M-codes and '71 Boss 351,.... $450 + Shipping. Make a reasonable offer... you never know, I may take it. View attachment 77849
I just added more stuff and updated the pictures and descriptions.

How much for Window switch and condole top bezel shipped to 11746

Also how much additional for hinges?

Back