Cluster bezel turn signal green plastic lens

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmach1

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 351c H code
[url=https://ibb.co/xFgFn66][img]https://i.ibb.co/PDWD2gg/BB339-FB4-2-E55-42-B6-A6-AB-490-B03-BEDC84.jpg[/img][/url]
Hi all

Finishing-up my dash and I have a new inst. cluster bezel but I need the turn signal lenses. I can use green LEDs for affect but there will still be a hole at each arrow

If you know where I can get a pair of these please advise

Last question is I can’t get the bezel to clear the steering column to install it... so am I correct in thinking I need to remove the two bolts and drop the column a little?

Thanks again for the great advice in this forum!!!

Hi all

Finishing-up my dash and I have a new inst. cluster bezel but I need the turn signal lenses. I can use green LEDs for affect but there will still be a hole at each arrow

Last question is I can’t get the bezel to clear the steering column to install it... so am I correct in thinking I need to remove the two bolts and drop the column a little?

Not sure and yes. I have fitted the cluster without dropping the column, it's just a question of finding the right spot. Is your dash top off? I assume so. 

Best bet for the green plastic pieces is to find an old cluster on the net or ask Don at OMS. See his ad  below the forums.

Geoff.

Hi all

Not sure and yes. I have fitted the cluster without dropping the column, it's just a question of finding the right spot. Is your dash top off? I assume so. 

Best bet for the green plastic pieces is to find an old cluster on the net or ask Don at OMS. See his ad  below the forums.

Geoff.
Yes the dash top is off. We just put the dash front panel in. I’ve checked every where for those and I’ve even considered buying an old bezel but they don’t have the plastic lenses. I think I may make some and sell them online if I can just find the plastic sheet that thickness. Thanks for the reply!!

Hi all

Geoff.
Yes the dash top is off. We just put the dash front panel in. I’ve checked every where for those and I’ve even considered buying an old bezel but they don’t have the plastic lenses. I think I may make some and sell them online if I can just find the plastic sheet that thickness. Thanks for the reply!!
 Send me a PM with your address. I'll mail you a pair with sped nuts. I forgot I had a spare housing I don't need.

Geoff.

Back