Community Map Added!!

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I just added a NEW and Improved Community Map tot he forum!  It is nicely integrated into the forum and I hope IPB's map is more long lasting than MyBB's...but with that in mind, please don't get mad if the map does break or stop working suddenly in the future...these maps are fun but the map API's seem to change so often that plugin authors can't keep up and then the map breaks!  This one seem pretty well supported so hopefully it will be on here for a good, long time!

It's pretty east to use...you can use your GPS position or type in a general location.  If you use your GPS location, it will scrub your actual address and just put your marker in the general vicinity for security.  You can enter your exact location if you wish. 

The map is also tied into the calendar so it will show event locations and also Clubs so if you start a club, it will feature a location for your club as well!  You'll also find a mini location map of your location in your profile page!

I'm not sure I even know every thing this new map can do so have at it and have FUN!!  The link in in the top Nav Bar under Forum Info or click here:

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/communitymap/

Last edited by a moderator:

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
We are up to 40 members on the map!!  Do I hear 50?