Console Clock repair

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this guy repair my clock, and wanted to pass the info on so that if your clock doesn't work, and you want to get it fixed, this guy did good work for me. He is not the fastest guy to work with, but I thought the cost was reasonable, and the clock works great! Total for Labor, new coils, and main-spring was about $100.

James Ondracek

Omicron Clock

630-220-1924

[email protected]
Talked to Mr James about repair of my 73 factory clock, he said no go.  Anybody got any ideas for me?  Thx Lou

I had this guy repair my clock, and wanted to pass the info on so that if your clock doesn't work, and you want to get it fixed, this guy did good work for me. He is not the fastest guy to work with, but I thought the cost was reasonable, and the clock works great! Total for Labor, new coils, and main-spring was about $100.

James Ondracek

Omicron Clock

630-220-1924

[email protected]
Talked to Mr James about repair of my 73 factory clock, he said no go.  Anybody got any ideas for me?  Thx Lou
 Wow you're digging up an old thread!!

Contact Bob at Rocketman's Classic Cougar Innovations. see his ad at the bottom here. He also mentions his quartz conversion in this thread.

You might try this guy. He fixed mine. 

Redid the points and had to replace a couple gears that were worn down and one had a broken shaft. All for $90.00 plus shipping.

Very nice guy.

Nicholas Haluszka

161 Powell Place Road

Tabernacle, NJ 08088

Forgot to add his email:

[email protected]

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:

James Ondracek

Omicron Clock

630-220-1924

[email protected]

Contact Bob at Rocketman's Classic Cougar Innovations. see his ad at the bottom here. He also mentions his quartz conversion in this thread.
Clock works did my conversion to Quartz. He does console and in dash (big clock) mine was the big clock. [email protected]  they did a superior job. He can also repair the original movement. These folks do hundreds of stang clocks.

Clock works did my conversion to Quartz. He does console and in dash (big clock) mine was the big clock. [email protected]  they did a superior job. He can also repair the original movement. These folks do hundreds of stang clocks.
 Ah, my mistake, I thought you were talking of the console clock not that monster in the dash,

Back