Corvette party

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
I have Mach 1 parties, my neighbor across the street has Corvette parties. It's all good!

2005sp.jpg

DSC_4559.jpg

DSC_4611b.jpg

I need some updated Mach 1 party pics. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man. And more Mach 1's than Corvettes!
Well it's actually a tie with the neighbor. He has 7 vettes present & I have 7 mustangs present. However the rest of the neighborhood needs to get with the program. :p

Looks like there's no Home Owners Association that bugs you.
My neighbor beside me is the HOA President & he comes over & helps with my Mach 1 projects, I'm the HOA 1st VP, the corvette guy is the 2nd VP. :D

What an awesome neighborhood. Mopars around the corner?
The neighborhood is pretty good for a subdivision. I'd much rather have a small farm out in the country though. Maybe one day. No Mopars in the hood. There is a 67 Mustang fastback project down the street and a classic Bronco around the corner.

Very Cool,

If my mustang was finished I could go to both parties ::chili::

Park the 05 vette as his place, & the stang at yours :D
You could put a trailer hitch on the stang to tow the vette there! :D

Uh oh...we may have a Mach 1 party crasher. My 18 year old found a red/red '87 vette that we may get tomorrow for us both to play with. It may be a long term car or may be a flip after we do some work on it. My neighbor across the street will approve for sure.

This will be our first vette. I'm kinda looking forward to it. My son thinks it'll be another cool car he can drive. My wife rolled her eyes. I did tell her it's an auto trans and the roof comes off to make it convertible-ish. She said "So why would I want to drive that when I have my mustang?". Nothing better than a woman who loves mustangs!

Pics to follow...

6yljqb.jpg

1zvycz6.jpg

k23ih.jpg

Uh oh...we may have a Mach 1 party crasher. My 18 year old found a red/red '87 vette that we may get tomorrow for us both to play with. It may be a long term car or may be a flip after we do some work on it. My neighbor across the street will approve for sure.

This will be our first vette. I'm kinda looking forward to it. My son thinks it'll be another cool car he can drive. My wife rolled her eyes. I did tell her it's an auto trans and the roof comes off to make it convertible-ish. She said "So why would I want to drive that when I have my mustang?". Nothing better than a woman who loves mustangs!

Pics to follow...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:dodgy: true colors:s

Back