Corvette party

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could get a hybrid car like this and then you could go to either party.

hybrid1.jpg

hybrid2.jpg

hybrid3.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:dodgy: true colors:s
Nah. More like a wild hair.

You could get a hybrid car like this and then you could go to either party.
I think I just puked a little. That's as wrong as two boys kissing in public!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happens when you leave Mustangs and corvettes in the same corral. You have been warned.

Added pics.

The car has been sitting for a couple of months due to a "rough running engine". It looks solid and all there. I read up on the 1987 model and supposedly is a good one to buy from that vette generation. Only notable issues are a high incident of alternator and the fuel pump going out - both fixable with aftermarket units.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your son has been hanging around the neighbors too much! But that's a nice looking red vett.
Thanks. It's not in too bad a condition. Needs some work and a good detailing possibly new paint. We'll see.

My son was over in the neighbor's garage the other day with Reggie showing Mason his triple black 06 convertible. Reggie started it up and let Mason sit in the driver's seat as he provided plenty of vette propaganda. At least he wasn't talking Alabama football.

From the write up I saw with the pics the front end of the car is of one vintage Mustang the middle and passenger compartment from a differnet one and the rear of the car from a Corvette.

Back