Craigslist

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just crazy talk! 27k original miles. She's not broke in yet.

See ..Just like I said..The collector car market hasn't bottomed yet..PLENTY of good deals to be had & tons of cars coming to market every week due to the economy..Forget ebay ..Much better deals abound ! If your a buyer NOWS the time..That is an amazing deal & I bet that car won't last long !

Looks very clean, I wonder if it's the original paint

For a coupe it sure has a lot of Mach 1 equipment on it....grill, bumper, stripes.

Who would modify a car like this with only 27k miles?

I didn't think you could get that stuff on coupes from the factory.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a coupe it sure has a lot of Mach 1 equipment on it....grill, bumper, stripes.

It looks to me to have the Decor group package. It look correct to me. The NASA hood and color keyed bumper hood moldings are part of that option.

Yup...You could get the stripes added on and all the mach 1 options if you wished on a coupe...Just wasnt done much..That is one cool car...Could have a hell of a build sheet..lol

It is propably a spring sport special.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw who invest 12g's and still has all that to do???:s:D
Someone who got taken, thinks he's gonna get a ton of money on fleabay for a NON RUNNING car..& is having delusions of grandeur ...rofl

Although on the other hand 12 large is really nothing these day's when you get into a project car & you can't do any of the work your self.

btw who invest 12g's and still has all that to do???:s:D
Someone who got taken, thinks he's gonna get a ton of money on fleabay for a NON RUNNING car..& is having delusions of grandeur ...rofl

Although on the other hand 12 large is really nothing these day's when you get into a project car & you can't do any of the work your self.
:D love discussions with the checkbook restorer's guys. They are a hoot to talk to! You are on the money with the delusion that guy has!!!!

Back