Cyberdyne Digital Dash

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...mine are first generation gauges. Their gauges are all different now. The scary part for me is that they have a lifetime warranty but I can never get identical replacements! I have a replacement speedo now because the odometer resets sometimes but the replacement is the new style so we decided to keep the original one! I can live with a faulty odometer! LOL!

This car was a show car for Cyberdyne, so it has the original, first gen gauges in it still.

Did I ever show you guys a dash pic of the 71 Mach 1? It was retro fitted with Cyberdyne gauges by the previous owner. All the work was done professionally and it looks good!

(I had the spedo in demo mode to see all the led segments!)
Wow...these look great. Where can I get the whole set up for my '72 Convertible? Approximate cost?

Thanks!

John

Did I ever show you guys a dash pic of the 71 Mach 1? It was retro fitted with Cyberdyne gauges by the previous owner. All the work was done professionally and it looks good!

(I had the spedo in demo mode to see all the led segments!)
Wow...these look great. Where can I get the whole set up for my '72 Convertible? Approximate cost?

Thanks!

John
Here is the website with contact info...
http://www.cyberdynegauges.net/

Bummer. So everyone likes them and you can't get them? Sounds like a manufacturer ignoring the demand.

Barry - you still have some connections with the current co? Might be worth letting them know how much everyone seems to like the gauges in your car.

For a modded look I love it and that steering wheel goes good with it all too. I agree with previous posts about that shifter.

Ray

Yeah, the ones in my car are first editions...they have lifetime warranties but if they ever die and cannot be repaired, I will have to change over to the new style.

Since it looks like these are no longer an option I'm leaning towards the New Vintage USA look. Will continue studying before I make any decisions. Thanks for everyone's help!

http://www.newvintageusa.com/images/71201-03.jpg

John
I looked into these briefly, I got some very unprofessional emails from the person that claimed to be the president of the company after I asked some rather basic questions about the units, kind of turned me off to the whole thing.

I also didn't like that they don't retain use of the factory turn signal indicators. A very random choice I thought.

Back