• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted D1ZX-6750-AA (Boss 351 Dipstick)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71TexasBoss

Reaction score
Yeah, it's probably unobtainium. I bought one from eBay last year and it was a forgery.

Thanks

Last edited:
Community:

I received the note below yesterday from "freeddy" (note spelling) who's only been on the site 24 hours. I'm cautious of someone new claiming they have a high value part for sale, especially as I was ripped off last year after paying $450 for a fake Boss 351 dipstick. I also see warning signs with poor grammar, no punctuation and run-on sentences.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

freeddy

New member​

My Car: Mustang

hello are you still intrested in getting this...you contact Edward he has D1ZX-6750-AA (Boss 351 Dipstick) for sale........... PM him @ [email protected]

Last edited:
Strange, I received an email from this same individual claiming to have a wire harness I was looking for and posted a "wanted" ad on this site earlier. Fortunately, I had already found one before I got his email. Certainly beware of anything this guy has for sale.

Mac

I received a message from that same guy regarding door panels. I thought he was legit because he was on the forum but he was very shady in his dealings and I backed out.

Back