Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is going to be real cool, diggin' the dare to be different aproach. Looking forward to more updates.
I really hope that, but thank you! I hope to have some more updates real soon.. The car has no rust at all. So right now I am only working on the modifications. I also have to fix some of the sheetmetal, some people have tried to repair it for rust, but this is not done as perfect as I want it, I'll post some pictures of it soon :)

Hej det må vi se til;-) Men lige pt er jeg fyldt op med min egen MustangB-) Men ses det skal vi;-) Regards Lars

Regards DK73
Det lyder godt, vi finder en dag :)

Wow, really nice work and this will be a super car. Hopefully I will be able to see it next summer while I am in Denmark.
Thanks! I hope it will, but damn it is expensive to build a car like this.. :D Yeah I hope so, it could be nice to meet you.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a lot of work but worth it. Nice updated look to the tail lights. Noticed you have two of these beautiful cars in your shop.

Looks like a lot of work but worth it. Nice updated look to the tail lights. Noticed you have two of these beautiful cars in your shop.
Actually I just spent 2 hours to make the panels to put in the taillights, but okay, I was working fast to finish it because I could'nt wait to see how it was looking on the car.. :D I really hope it will look good when I'm finished with it, the taillights are bigger than the factory now, because the bezel around the factory taillights are gone.. I think it will look good when they are bigger.. I will try to weld them in this week.. I'm of work so I have enought time to work on the car :)

The other one you see is my dads, which he also is working on right now :)

Finally! The taillight panel is allmost done with the re-designed taillights. I think it ended up very well and I really like how it looks. Right now it is a little bit difficult to see how it will look when it is finished, because the car is not assembled yet..

But damn, what a hard work to grind down those weldings and make it look good!

After I finished up the weldings, I added a layer of epoxy to the bare metal..

I hope you like it.. :)

IMG_0289[1].JPG

IMG_0290[1].JPG

IMG_0291[1].JPG

IMG_0292[1].JPG

IMG_0293[1].JPG

IMG_0294[1].JPG

IMG_0297[1].JPG

IMG_0299[1].JPG

IMG_0300[1].JPG

Today I pullet out the front windshield and discovered a area under it with some rust and even holes! So glad that I found it! So I started to mark the area I want to cut out with some masking tape and then cut the first area out. I hope to get this done in this weekend.

I think I will try to get all the rust areas/damaged sheet metal done before I go any further with the mods on this car!

IMG_0331[1].JPG

IMG_0332[1].JPG

IMG_0333[1].JPG

And look what arrived today! A pair of hoodpins from RingBrothers in black finish.. Damn what a good looking product, really nice quality.. Can't wait to fit these into my hood.. :D

IMG_0329[1].JPG

IMG_0330[1].JPG

Back