Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very clean. Looks great.

Nice choice. Makes me think of the design of this wheel. Good design is good design.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have to cut the tail panel? How does it support the filler neck ?

Yes I had to cut the hole a little bigger. But I will have to put some filler from the taillight panel and to the edge around of the fuel filler to make it totally flush with the taillight panel, can you follow me in that? The filler neck are on the backside of it and there won't be any problem to put a hose on it, if that's what you mean :)

That width is going to look very beefy back there. Your going to love it. You won't be able to stop starring once they're on the car. Looks great buddy. Can't wait to see them mounted and installed.

I think you are so right!! :D I'm really sure that I will spend hours starring at that rear end when they are installed on the car.. I can't wait, a car that big really decerves massive tires like that! Now I just need the thirdmember and axles and the rest of the suspension parts so I can get the car on the ground again! Oooh I allmost forgot that I will have to paint the undercarrige before anything goes back on :D :D :D

Now you have something pushing you. Lol.

A guy in Finland will make me a third member for the 8" rearend so I can have that done too on my list. Then I can get all the suspension installed when it arrives!
Talked with the "guy from Finland", he said that the 8" rearpiece is probably the strongest in whole Europe. Nice.

Wicked looking rear tires, make sure to slam the rear to the weeds so the low profile tires looks good.

A guy in Finland will make me a third member for the 8" rearend so I can have that done too on my list. Then I can get all the suspension installed when it arrives!
Talked with the "guy from Finland", he said that the 8" rearpiece is probably the strongest in whole Europe. Nice.

Wicked looking rear tires, make sure to slam the rear to the weeds so the low profile tires looks good.
Yes he says that, it sounds crazy but very cool! I think it will be so nice a piece he is making together with the 31 splines axles he got for it. I can't wait to get it installed! He are making it with a 4.11 gear ratio, Yukon duragrip and other nice parts! Will be a killer with the 4R70W transmission and the 393w stroker I think!

I promise to do that, the car will be lowered what's possible.. I am waiting for a complete suspension kit from Global West that will lower it 2" or more and if that is'nt enought I will move the brackets and so where the suspension are installed too to lower it even more :D

Nice detail. It brings the eye down the center of car right to the sweet filler cap you bought. I can't wait to see the finished product. You may want to reproduce it for other people.

That metal work around the lights looks so good it looks factory lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back