Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you get around to showing that mustang some love soon. Seams like everyone has Been a little diverted lately. How did the Mazda come out?
Yes I hope that too Ray, I am allmost crying every time I look at it. In my mind the car are on the road!!! But I hope to get back soon. The engine should be ready in a month, so when it arrives then I can get it in the car together with the transmission for mock up! Then I can begin on detailing the engine compartment too and get that area finished also. I need to help my dad right now with his 73' mach 1 so he hopefully can join the road for summer :)

The Mazda turned out really nice!! :)

Just a little update here from Denmark and from the enginebuilder Ville in Finland. All the parts has arrived at his place, the rotating parts are being balanced today and the block are ready to be assembled. It should be ready in about a month. I'm so excited! :D

The body are still waiting in the rotesserie, found some more sheet metal in the trunk that needs to be replaced. They have repaired the trunk floor with cutting out that area where the rust were and then added a complete new trunkfloor on top of that, then spot welded and fiberglass around that! It looks like shit and I dont want that in the bottom of the car when I have spent so many $$$ on new high end parts :D
You're in good hands with Ville from Finland. He knows his SBF stuff as well as Ford FE and 429/460 stuff. SBF is his real expertise. You can see his restored 390 cid '66 GTA Fairlane, its on original import car from 1966. How much of hp are you looking for Daniel?

You're in good hands with Ville from Finland. He knows his SBF stuff as well as Ford FE and 429/460 stuff. SBF is his real expertise. You can see his restored 390 cid '66 GTA Fairlane, its on original import car from 1966. How much of hp are you looking for Daniel?
I'm glad to hear that and good to hear from you again! Ville is a good man amd he deffently sounds to know what he is working with! But it makes me even more sure about this when you tell me all that ::)

We are looking for 600 HP and 410cui, the engine are being built for bigger rpm levels than a normal performance engine would be. He will complete the build within two weeks, I'm so excited :D

600 hp, isn't that more than you're originally thinkin off? Not that is a bad thing though, nice to have more power - allways. It should be fun car with that hp level, if you can make it hook rightly it should fly to low 11s on quarter or in best case scenario to very high 10s. 11s should be available with some practice. 

Allways happy to see high hp Mustangs around, just remember to kick some chebby a$$ once she's up'n'running.

Oh boy. That's gonna rock! 0-100km in 4 seconds but Full to empty just as fast. Lol Hope you have better gas prices than we do in Canada.

600 hp, isn't that more than you're originally thinkin off? Not that is a bad thing though, nice to have more power - allways. It should be fun car with that hp level, if you can make it hook rightly it should fly to low 11s on quarter or in best case scenario to very high 10s. 11s should be available with some practice. 

Allways happy to see high hp Mustangs around, just remember to kick some chebby a$$ once she's up'n'running.
Yes that is a lot more than I was thinking about in the first place. But after explaining to Ville about my ideas and goal with the car he would'nt agree to stay with 400-450hp, he said that with all the suspension and brake upgrades and with the big wheels and tires and all the body mods the car will have, then he said that that car will need some serious power to match the rest of it ::D I agreed with Ville and now he is building a crazy smallblock Windsor for it, I cant wait to try it the first time, it is going to be so insane!

I need to go to the track someday when it's finished and just burn down some rubber at every cruise and carshow  lollerz  Would be fun to see what times I can run in a pass in that car when that time will come :)

Oh boy. That's gonna rock!  0-100km in 4 seconds but Full to empty just as fast. Lol Hope you have better gas prices than we do in Canada.
How much is it for gas in Canada? We are paying something like 1.6$ for an liter here in Denmark, and when it's summer it's much more because of all the turists are comming on vacation here!! But yeah I think it will rock too my friend, I hope that the suspension are strong enought to bring the power down to the ground :)

Wow. We pay 1.10/ lit. and just my 400hp engine goes through fuel like it's free. Expensive but worth it. A friend once told me when your running BIG horsepower, your biggest expense isn't the motor..,it's in the tank. I tod him if the torque is so strong that it pulls my face into a smile....ITS WORTH IT!!!

Wow. We pay 1.10/ lit. and just my 400hp engine goes through fuel like it's free. Expensive but worth it. A friend once told me when your running BIG horsepower, your biggest expense isn't the motor..,it's in the tank. I tod him if the torque is so strong that it pulls my face into a smile....ITS WORTH IT!!!
So it's allmost the same prices like here in Denmark, damn! That's the worst part with the fuel, I hope that the manual transmission just will give me a little bit fuel economy LOL ::D I will agree with you, it's all about the smile you will have every time you push that pedal, I cant wait to get that feeling! I really hope that I can bring the car to some road races here in Denmark when it's finished :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, loving the metal work! You plan change the rear lights too, to align to new thickness?
Thanks, great to hear that people like my work. The plan is to change the taillights so they are getting bigger, it fits the big body better I think, they will work and look like the 2015 Mustang when they are done :)

Not any progress on my own, but the plan goes as planned! My dad and I have worked really hard this weekend to get the car assembled and now we are preparing it for paint, we hope to paint next weekend.. :) We tried my wheels on his Mustang and it's really a perfect fit, it just need to be lowered a little! I think I need to find some new wheels now because they fit that car perfectly ::D I cant wait to get his car finished because then we will start to put some serious work into mine and then he can enjoy the summer in his :)

IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_3786.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

Back