Dark Instrument lights...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had been contemplating the LED setup for a while, in my eBay "watch" list, after seeing your pics, I ordered them today. I got the 5X set, looking forward better visual at night!

See my thread HERE (with pics) for more tips on getting more brightness out of your insturmentation lights. In addition to the tips in the thread clean each contact point on each bulb holder and contact point on circuit board (be carefull) with emory cloth, nail file, etc. Good Luck!

http://www.mustangproject.com/

They will not be this bright but it will be a major improvement over the stock bulbs.
i love how your dash cluster came out. i too, went with white face guages and put in green LED's. however, your's is coming out alot brighter still, are you still using the blue defussers? i am seeing some people are taking them out?

I installed white gauges on mine & used white LED bulbs which looks awesome. I also painted the sides of the cluster white.

Good luck !!!

Back