Darn Rats!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Convertible
Do you know where I can find a wiring feed from the the front of the car to the tailights for a 72 Convert, 302-2v, Auto with air??? Darn rats got to it just under the rear drivers side panel.

Awww, Man, That Sucks. I Just Sold Randy From Midlife All My Harness' That I Had, I Would Talk To Him About Your Dirty Ol Rat Problem.......Damn Rats
Thank you! We have huge rats here in Central Arkansas, love to eat wires and air conditioning hoses!

Awww, Man, That Sucks. I Just Sold Randy From Midlife All My Harness' That I Had, I Would Talk To Him About Your Dirty Ol Rat Problem.......Damn Rats
Thank you! We have huge rats here in Central Arkansas, love to eat wires and air conditioning hoses!
Rumor has it the rats are as big as the cats in dem parts.:s

I've received a message from Blkulis, wanting to replace all of the wiring on the right side, running from the firewall to the tail-lights. After a couple of e-mail exchanges and phone calls, I finally determined he was not from Australia, but thought the right and left sides of the car were determined from the forward facing position. In fact, left and right are determined primarily from the sitting position.

That's OK...we all make mistakes. I nearly bought a Mustang II when I was younger...

Was it at least a Cobra II?

No...I wanted one with as many gauges as I could get, and that was only available in a 4 cylinder Grande...

I've received a message from Blkulis, wanting to replace all of the wiring on the right side, running from the firewall to the tail-lights. After a couple of e-mail exchanges and phone calls, I finally determined he was not from Australia, but thought the right and left sides of the car were determined from the forward facing position. In fact, left and right are determined primarily from the sitting position.

That's OK...we all make mistakes. I nearly bought a Mustang II when I was younger...
I still throw up everytime I see a Mustang II!!!!!

Back